Home Community Forum 🏠
Options

Happy 50th Chris Malone!

Chris,

Happy 50th! 

Dave

Comments

• Options

Wishing a great guy a great day! Happy Bday, Chris!

• Options

No way!!!  50?  Really??  Well a big Happy Birthday from your "mini-me"  

• Options
    What do you have planned for this specail birthday??

We did a retro bike ride with friends for Steve's a few years ago. He showed up in a Tinley tri suit from the 80's, turquoise with splashes of color on it, tank style and had a helmet cover on. Everyone dressed old school. We were a sight, let me tell you.

Carrie
  • Options

49!!! 49!!!!! It's just the 50th year! 

"But I'm not dead yet!!! Well, you will be soon."

Thanks you guys! Looking forward, I just sold my business and I feel better than I have in several years. The day to day stress of it took a major toll. I'm just now realizing how distracting and unhealthy it really was. It was like being pecked to death by ducks. Very psyched to train again and looking forward to a July IM. 

Gotta go pick up my Flomax.  

• Options

Whoops.  I misread your post in the 'advanced experience forum'

Nonetheless,enjoy.

What IM are you doing in July?

Dave

• Options
    Happy Birthday, Chris!
    Congrats on selling your business and escaping the lethal pecking ducks! I started working part-time a year ago---one of the best things I've done for myself. I think you will really enjoy your new life.
    If you get Flomax, does that mean you're going to start riding those comfort bikes like the guys on the Flomax commercials do?
  • Options

Happy Birthday Chris

It's also good to know that working for the man is not all that bad.  There are negitaves on both sides of the fence.

Enjoy the training and aging up for the IM.

• Options
    Happy Birthday Chris!
    I hope to meet you in March if the weather is nice for our Skyline ride weekend.
    Have a good one!
  • Options
    @ Gordon, thanks. Running a small business can be great but you're never "off". At least I wasn't.
    @ Dave, I'm going to Roth, in Germany. A couple of friends who did it raved about the whole experience. My going was contingent upon getting the business sold, so now giddyup!
    @ Kit, the way I feel today one of those beach cruiser set ups would be just the thing.
    @ Wei, hoping we get up on Skyline before May!

A legit hangover today. It has been so long since I've had one. Oy. Looking forward to wko pain to replace pounding melon pain. image