Comments

• Options
    To rent or buy?
  • Options

To buy for long term racing use.

Thanks.

• Options
    Robin,
    sunrisecyclery.com has the H3 front on Black Friday sale for $650: https://shop.sunrisecyclery.com/item/38564/

I just bought one. I used the H3 front for a few races in 2010 and sold it for a Hed Jet 6. Going back to the H3 front this year.
  • Options
    @ Bob - I've had a H3 ceramic bearing front for over 2 years now. Not for sale. The H3 paired with the HED Jet Disc is my go to wheelset. I'm surprised that you sold it. What's the back story?
  • Options

i have one for sale.  still interested?

gh

• Options

I am set.

Ebayed.

Thanks

• Options
    Posted By Paul Hough on 26 Nov 2011 09:21 PM

@ Bob - I've had a H3 ceramic bearing front for over 2 years now. Not for sale. The H3 paired with the HED Jet Disc is my go to wheelset. I'm surprised that you sold it. What's the back story?

The H3/Jet Disc combo was my go to setup as well and switched to the Jet 6/Jet Disc combo.  I had a particularly windy race that had me white knuckling the entire ride.  I decided to swap after that race.  The Jet 6 front is just easier to control.  I'm a much better bike rider now so I feel I can deal with it.

• Options
    At Bob... I used the H3-Jet Disc combo at IMAZ last year...glad you are out of IM retirement.
  • Options
    Posted By Paul Hough on 27 Nov 2011 05:33 PM

At Bob... I used the H3-Jet Disc combo at IMAZ last year...glad you are out of IM retirement.

I'll see how I feel about it next October when I'm cursing out those five hour bike rides.