Home Announcements 🎙
Options

Power Clinic

I registered for the power clinic last month but have not gotten any information on it.  wasn't it supposed to start today.  What did I do wrong?

Comments

• Options
    Posted By Todd Wilkens on 11 Jan 2010 04:44 PM

I registered for the power clinic last month but have not gotten any information on it.  wasn't it supposed to start today.  What did I do wrong?

Todd,

The Power Clinic is a pay-to-play deal. We sent several emails out to the team with registration details but I don't see a payment/registration from you from PayPal = we didn't send you any of the information.

If you want to participate, send $99 to payments@endurancenation.us and I'll get you hooked up right away...but please take care of this right away. Thanks.

• Options
    Sorry, I knew it was pay to play but thought it would be billed like my monthly statement. I missed the instructions on how to pay. Anyway, I sent the payment so should be there by now. I am looking forward to the clinic. Thanks for hooking me up.
    Todd
  • Options

You have me signed up for the power clinic which is great.  I did my test and posted my data.  But I can't get to the power clinic group.  I follow the tab that you sent me in the email but there is no PC group that shows up in the groups.   How do I get signed up in the group?

• Options

Todd,

I'll get you set up later today. Thanks.