Home Announcements 🎙
Options

Power Clinic Group??

Is there a group for the power clinic????  I don't see one or can't access from the goups home page.  I can see a post if I search under "not read" that I'm assuming is from a Power Clinic group, but I can't see any forum group to be able to join.

thanks

Comments

• Options
    Yeah- apparently there is a group for the folks who paid & signed up for the power clinic. If you didn't sign up- you can't see the group forum. However, if you hit "not read" you see the threads. The boyz are working on fixing this.
  • Options
    I am in the clinic....but don't see the group and can't add it.
  • Options
    Larry- I suggest to send an email to en admin to see why you don't have access to the group if you are all signed up. Probably a glitch.
  • Options
    Larry, I'll get you set up later today. Thanks.
  • Options
    Hi Rich,
    I had gotten an email from Patrick saying that the Group was closed but that was after I had already signed up and send the payment. So I was just wondering if I am in or out.
    As I said in my last email to you guys I am in transition week this week so I am not too worried. But any info you might have about my status in the Power Clinic would be appreciated, thanks and sorry for the mess.
    Wei