Home Classifieds
Options

WANTED: 650cc training wheel with powertap

Hello everyone,

I have been riding my tubualr zipp 404's on the trainer as my training wheel powertap (very old!!) died last season and it's such an old model that Saris doesn't even service it anymore.  I am looking to do something on the cheap so was wondering if anyone had a 650 cc training wheel with a powertap built in that they are looking to unload.  I don't want to wear out the zipps and then be stuck with nothing.  Eventually, I would like to sell both sets of wheels and get a new powertap in a decent 650 cc wheel and buy a wheel cover, but that's too expensive right now. 

Thanks,

Melanie

Comments

• Options
    Mel- no 650 PT, but I do have a wheel you could retrofit. PM me if interested.
  • Options
    I have a 650 wheel cover. I'm on a 700 wheel now and don't have any use for it. I also have a 650 wheel from wheelbuilder, I think deep v, no spokes or hub, just the wheel. Let me know if you want them...
  • Options

Thanks for the response, Tom.  I haven't decided what I'm going to do yet, but if I can use your wheel and cover, I'll PM you and we'll figure it out. 

Thanks!!

Melanie