Home Announcements 🎙

4/8 Data Tool Issue

Folks, I have been notified that the EN Data Tool has changed recently such that it's not really working for folks who can log in. We have been doing A LOT of reworking of the site and I think we misplaced a key folder, etc. Please know we are working on it...so stay tuned thanks!!!

P

Comments

• Is the datatool not working now? Is the password the username and password the same for each site?
  • It looks like they've taken the data tool down? The link redirects to a calculator home page. I'm new here, but the data tool and the calculators deemed redundant.
  • Tried adding to the new FTP to my program via the new Data Tool site but they are not showing up in the plan.  The old run data is showing up for the run workouts.  Should I update it through the "veteran site"?  It says the information was overwritten but not showing up.  Thanks.

• @Kevin - working thru a couple small issues since we introduced the LTHR. In the meantime please make sure you put your LTHR* in there and that should get you saving correctly. We have a new release coming out early this week to fix these.

Also the 'veteran' site is not linked with your plans at all so that would do no good.

Thanks for your patience.

*just put zero if you dont use HR

• There are many members who are having this problem, including me. I have entered my FTP and vo2 numbers several times over the past 2 weeks....Never shows up in my plans though. The run data (vdot --> paces) always works. I have seen in other forums to "make sure the checkbox to use paces in my plans" is checked. However, there is no box to check for the bike zones in the profile edit page.

There is clearly a problem with this feature.

Thanks.