Home Classifieds
Options

Saddles For Sale

Hey y'all,

Have a couple saddles that I bought to try out and have been on the shelf for a while.  $55 for each one shipped.

Bontrager Inform RL

Fizik Arione Tri2

Comments

• Options

Dusty,

Do you still have the Fizik saddle?  I really need to check the classifieds more often but I already spend too much time here.

Anyway we will have to work something out for shipping.  I'm in Saskatchewan S7N 2V4 is the postal code.  Not sure if you can get it in a USPS box, but Fed Ex or UPS would work as well.

Let me know if you still have the saddle, a total price with shipping and how you want the funds transfered?

Thanks

Gordon

• Options

Gordon--  Not to hi-jack Dusty's thread... But... if for some reason Dusty has already sold his, I have a brand new Fizik Arione Tri2 that was taken off my wife's new P3 before she even picked the bike up a couple of months ago.  It's black but the back curved part is red. Again, only if Dusty has sold his already, I'd be happy to ship it to you all-in for $55...  This is what it looks like even though I simply found this picture on google of some random person's seat...

• Options

Hey Gordon,

I do still have the saddle.  I am traveling this weekend for a race but as soon as I get back in town I'll look up the postage and get back to you.

dusty

• Options

Thanks Dusty.  No rush as I'm not changing out my saddly before Lake Placid.  This would just be a replacement.

Gordon