Home Classifieds
Options

For Sale > Aero Helmets > Giro Selector S/M and Specialized TT2 XS/S

The product of various fit experiments.  Now that my season is over, I'm cleaning out the extra stuff in my bike room.

I have a brand new Giro Selector S/M black/red & lightly used Specialized TT2 XS/S White/Red.  Ads below.  Feel free to reply, send direct message, or email etgross27 @ hotmail.com.

Selling a brand new in box, never used, Giro Selector. 

Black, red, white - Small/Medium (51-57cm). 

Includes helmet, both size tails, smoke visor, manual, carry bag, & extra pads. 

Never worn. No scratches anywhere, including visor. 

$200 + shipping, OBO. 

Lightly used Specialized TT2 in White/Red, size XS/S (52-58cm). Includes Specialized hardshell zipper case. Both in great shape. 

Only issues of note are small cracks on front of earpieces (<1cm), and separation of the foam piece cover from upper of helmet. </span>

Both issues happen with these helmets, just like the Giro Advantage. It's just how you put the helmet on. Foam can be glued up no problem..it only came from the factory with a dab of glue. And the cracks can be taken care of pretty easily as well. 

Helmet never crashed. Internal ratcheting mechanism & straps are in great shape. Hardly any scratches at all on the external shell.. 

$175 + shipping OBO.