Home Community Forum 🏠
Options

January's finished Weigh in

Another month in the books.  October OS people are near done, Novermber OS is getting closer, while December and January OS still have time.  How is it looking for you?

I've lost 1 lbs this week.  With work travel and a loss of nutrition focus I was lucky to be down to  216.

Here the spreadsheet:  http://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?...&hl=en

Gordon

Comments

• Options
    I am in a good spot, maybe a bit early to stay this focused. I really need to work on the late night discipline. Last night broke down had some cashews and raisins (oh, the sin!). Lighter is better...
  • Options
    I am down two more!!!! Happy Dance happening here image and I am starting to actually feel a difference - YAY!

For me portion sizes have been key (no 2nds of anything EVER and no cleaning up what the kids leave on their plates - who do I think I am - the dog, the Mama disposal?) and giving up my nightly beer - now I only have a beer Friday and Saturday night, but last Saturday I had TWO! oh the horrr image I am trying really hard to keep snacks to fruits and veggies too. I know the increased work of the Jan OS is helping too, but having that success sure makes it easier to stick w/ the plan.

I hope everyone else is having good weigh ins this AM!
  • Options

Back into solidly negative territory this week.

• Options
    Just about hit my goal - but then I'm trying to gain, not lose. When my weight hits 150 (after the end of season low of 143), I know it's time to get serious about cranking up the effort level in training. This spreadsheet has been helpful, as I abandoned my previous weight monitoring system when I dropped my weight lifting log book.

@ Patrick - Cashews and raisins are good for you! Even better when covered with chocolate.
  • Options
    I have started Monday weiging as it is easier for me. Heading in the right direction, down another 1, so just 1 from goal. Sounds to me like folks are really working hard to make the right choices! Great job everyone!
  • Options
    Down another 1. 11 pounds total so far! Like Robin said, I'm feeling a difference now...running seems a slight bit easier!
  • Options
    One week of Sales Kickoff meetings and parties have put me in a hole worse than Christmas ever could! I've gotta get this under control!
  • Options
    I've been off this forum for a while, but I'm down from 167ish to 162 so far. I've seen 161 a few times on the scale, but usually after a hard run. I've been trying to manage the snacking at work as a key strategy. Been packing a container of jicama, carrots, peas, and tomatoes to snack on during the day. I'm also trying to reduce the nightly beer to 2-3 nights/week vs. every day. I'd love to get back to the 150s. Haven't seen that since the 80s!