Home Classifieds
Options

Hawaii House for Rent Ironman Week on Ali'i Drive

Well, none of the owners KQ'd this year, so we're going to make our house at about mile 3 on Ali'i Drive available for rent during the Ironman period. The house has 4 bedrooms and 4.5 baths and is set up specifically to meet the needs of triathletes (e.g., Endless Pool, secure bike storage, bike pump/tools, etc). We've hosted a number of triathlon training camps at the house and it works great for groups up to about 10. For more information and photos, check out the property website at http://www.pineapplehale.com.

Here's the offer: up to 14 nights, your choice of nights (latest date available is currently October 20), flat rate of $10,000 + HST.

You can contact me at info@ironpineapplellc.com

Good luck to all racers!

Comments

• Options
    Ann, thanks for sharing this...too much for me, too late...but maybe there's a camp in our future....where can I learn about off season rates, etc? Thanks!
  • Options

Yes camp please

• Options
    @Patrick, send a note to the email in the message above. That is monitored by Tony and Mike (my husband and the other half of the ownership team). The house is ideally set up for camps! Tony runs his "infamous" Ten With Tony there in February (I can send you details if you like!) and Tara Norton has run her Epic Women camps there for the last two years. Would be more than happy to facilitate an EN camp out of the house.

---Ann.