Home Announcements 🎙
Options

EN Gear

So, I am both new to EN (Dec. 09') and kind of a gear dork...my question is, when are we going to be able to order some EN gear?

Comments

• Options
    Steve- Check the Store for what might be available now!!
  • Options

All I can seem to get to in the store is the training plans...anyone else having that issue?

• Options

We've taken down all other store pages (gear, etc) during our training plan sale because we didn't want the public to wander around the store to look at anything else .

Cycling gear: we took an order in Oct and placed it. Should get to me next week and we'll start to mail it out. There won't be any extras, opportunity to purchase cycling gear.

Tri singlets: we'll start taking orders, etc at the end of the month.

Running shirts, hats, visors, etc: we have that stuff. Email admin@endurancenation.us and we'll invoice you. We don't want to change the store just yet, thanks.

• Options

Rich,

On the visors, t-shirts... I preordered that stuff way back I think Oct/Nov. maybe but haven't heard or seen anything.  I just thought they were not in yet.  Can you check if I was invoiced or not?

Thanks Trent

• Options
    +1 on that - I just assumed you would ship everything together. Is that right?
  • Options

Correction...do NOT have the visors. When it all comes it will all go out.