Home Announcements 🎙
Options

EN clothing order

I'm still missing my clothing order placed before the holidays?  It seems like others have gotten their stuff at this point, just wondering if it all went out.  I wanted to wait and see after I got this stuff before possibly purchasing the tri kit, but deadline is approaching!

Comments

• Options
    Same as the above, I have reordered my EN singlet, but do I need to reorder the cycle jersey and T-shirt from October?
  • Options

Carly, dispite much back and forth between you and I, Joanne and I still managed to ship your stuff to the wrong address. Some miscommunication in ENHQ West, my fault of course . The postman returned your box yesterday, we'll ship it again on Monday.

Jonathon, the international orders went out yesterday, either via USPS or FedEx. Your October order is on the way.

• Options
    Terrific, thanks for coming back.
  • Options
    I cannot race in the singlet so as per your offer would like to substitute the hat, visor, and running shirt (size: M). Please ship to: Pete Carton, 7114 Wildgrove, Dallas, TX 75214 (214) 564-9793. Thanks, Pete
  • Options
    Posted By Peter Carton on 29 Jan 2010 10:23 AM

I cannot race in the singlet so as per your offer would like to substitute the hat, visor, and running shirt (size: M). Please ship to: Pete Carton, 7114 Wildgrove, Dallas, TX 75214 (214) 564-9793. Thanks, Pete

Per the email you received, please email admin@endurancenation.us. Sorry, but posting stuff like this in the forum = we will lose it, fast. Thanks.