Home Coaching Forum 🧢
Options

Carly C's Macro Thread

I'm looking at a holding pattern here. Got through 50% of the Jan OS workouts and no structured training since then. I have a lot of work commitments at this time and am just looking for a simple weekly schedule that I can hold onto for a few months. Currently working 13 hour weekdays and 8 hour weekends pretty consistently. No races on the calendar but hoping to maybe hit a sprint or Olympic in August. Thinking:
Mon swim or short run
Tues interval run max 60 min
Wed swim or short run
Thurs run 60 to 90 min
Fri swim open water (social outing)
Sat and Sun bike

Biking during the week right now is trainer or not at all due to logistics. Or maybe it should look more like the OS workouts? i thought of just picking an OS week and repeating that.

Hoping to not forget I am and want to be a triathlete!

Comments

• Options
    Carly, sorry to hear you're working so much. Hopefully it's relatively short term. Schedule looks good, with my notes:

Tues run: fine to keep this to ~40': warmup, 2x 1mi @ T-pace, cool down, done.
    Thurs run: could do the same as Tues, but add 30' to it. 70' run with 2 x 1mi @ T-pace would be a good weekly session.
    Yes, the OS plan would be a good resource for you. The GF plan also, as the swims will be in there.