Home Racing Forum 🏎 140.6 Forums Ironman Wisconsin
Options

The 2013 Ironman Wisconsin Camp Thread

Team,

A few things:

• I just sent the camp details to all registered participants, via email. Please check your email for an email with attached file from me. 
  • There is still room in the camp but I need you to register ASAP. I will probably turn off registration tomorrow, Wednesday, around noon. 
  • We should be able to offer an open water swim on Sunday. Details soon.
  • If you have pre-paid for dinner I'll be sending you a separate email shortly re menu selection, etc. 

Training for this week:

• Do your normal, EN training plan schedule through Wednesday.
  • Thurs: day off, or whatever you can/want to fit in, given your travel schedule to the camp, but to NOT do the long run today.
  • Friday: RR #1 at the camp
  • Saturday: RR #2 at the camp. Most people opt for a shorter version of the 1st RR but we'll have plenty of time to discuss this at the camp.
  • Sunday: open water swim and long run on the IMWI course.

Next week:

Do the smart guy/gal thing with your training, adjusting things according to how you feel, so that you're back on track with your scheduled long run on Thursday. 

Comments

• Options

Rich - never received an email re dinner.  Did I miss it and if so how/what do I need to do?

Thanks

• Options
    Argh, not going to be able to leave work early as planned. Likely going to miss most if not all of the talk tonight. Planning to listen to the Four Keys talk on the drive up to try to make up for it but I'm bummed!
  • Options

Rich,

Can't recall if I signed up for the dinner on Saturday; don't think I did because I wasn't sure of my schedule while in town.  Now that I'm here I know my schedule and would love to come!   Can we arrange that?   Thanks, Ruth

• Options
    I plan to record the audio of these presentations
  • Options

Posted By Ruth Ann Subach on 01 Aug 2013 07:30 AM
    <p>Rich,</p>
    <p>Can't recall if I signed up for the dinner on Saturday; don't think I did because I wasn't sure of my schedule while in town.  Now that I'm here I know my schedule and would love to come!   Can we arrange that?   Thanks, Ruth</p>

Yes we will take care of everything dinner related tonight and friday