Home Races & Places 🏁⛺
Options

Quassy Race Results

Hey Gang!  Great to see everyone yesterday. Hopefully you are not too sore. 

Since we don't have an IM tracker type tool for Rev3 I compiled a spreadsheet of all the EN results from Sunday.  Does anyone object to sharing it with the team?  

Comments

• Options
    As long as there is an asterisk next to mine disclosing my issues I am cool with it!! =)
    Man it was a rough day yesterday...but will prob do it again next year.
  • Options

Sure.. We'll link it to your race report. 

• Options

Cool with me.

@ Darren - your siggy includes Black Bear.  I'm thoroughly impressed if you were able to do both in the same day! 

I have 3 friends who did BB yesterday - said it was hellish.

• Options
    Haha.. My evil twin..

I did it in 2013. In my signature right before it, it has 2013.. Haven't figured out how to format the thing yet. image
  • Options
    @darren great idea of putting all the results together.
  • Options
    Here is the link to the results I've compiled. Please check to see if I missed anyone from the team. If I did, let me know and I'll get them added.

Once it is complete I'll send it to Brenda and maybe we can get it posted to the Dashboard with the other results from the weekend.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4qEMT_tMm5ed0ViNjRjX2d0UEE/edit?usp=sharing

• Options

Darren...is the run on a separate page?  I only see the swim, bike and total time.  

• Options
    You need to scroll right, the Google Drive viewer isn't the best. You should be able to download the file to view the entire spreadsheet in Excel.

You can also click the hyper link on the name and it will take you to individual Rev3 results page.
  • Options
    Darren, thanks for compiling the results. Was good to meet so many of you this weekend (despite not making it to lunch OR photo). I should have done like years past and turned onto christian road coming from the crowne plaza - instead i got to spend 20 minutes waiting to get into the parking lot at transition. I had a decent day of suffering, with what was really almost perfect weather. Last year was a disaster for me at quassy, but this year was a step in the right direction, miraculously, getting me back to where I started with my first half (quassy 2012). I dont think I could lay down these splits again if my life depended on it.
    2012: 00:44:28 3:46:38 2:36:09
    2014: 00:44:10 3:45:45 2:37:01

and just for comparison, last years train wreck
    2013: 00:41:20 4:00:31 3:05:35