Home Races & Places 🏁⛺
Options

Race Weekend Gathering?

Looks like I've been tagged as the team captain for our 70.3 and I wanted to take the pulse of the Syracuse 70.3 contingent to see if there is interest in gathering on Saturday for lunch.  I'm unlikely to get to town at a reasonable dinner hour on Friday, but that shouldn't stop anyone who can get to town in time to gather up and chow down.  I'm up for any other gatherings anyone would like to suggest -- shake down swim, run, ride, breakfast Saturday -- just suggest it and we'll see if we can swing it.  I'm traveling solo this race weekend so I'm game for anything that will help me stop thinking about game day admin 24/7.  4 weeks away and things are starting to heat up!  Happy training.

Comments

• Options
    Gang, if you are interested, Gerry really needs to get this confirmed. Please go HERE to confirm your attendance for a Sat lunch around 12noon.
  • Options

Gerry,

Thanks for taking on the leadership role for our team. I look forward to meeting you and other ENers in Syracuse.

I'd love to meet up for lunch on Saturday around noon. Just let me know where...

Mary