Home Races & Places 🏁⛺
Options

Week 19

So it's taper time.  The Athlete Guide is up.  Some things I noticed.  Bike SN is at about mile 60 and Run SN is at mile 17.  SN bags will not be returned.  Bike and run T bags must be turned in on Saturday but I don't know whether we will have access to these Sunday AM.  Wave starts are also up.  I did my last RR on Monday, jet lagged from sunday flight back from Australia.  Temp max was 95 degrees.  the RR went well but after developed a cold which has beat me down.  I hope to be ready to start training again on Friday or Saturday.  The Hay is in the Barn as they say so I'm not worried about anything but getting healthy. Eager to meet everyone.  Let's hear when you guys want to meet for swim, bike or run pre race or if you need suggestions about the area.

Comments

• Options
    I am doing the Aquabike, and will know my work schedule better next week. If I can get off from work on Friday, I would like to go to the swim practice Friday morning that they have listed in the athlete guide so I can see where things are, then do the check in and expo on Friday mid day.
  • Options
    John,

I am also planning on driving down and doing the swim on Friday. Looks like the water will be nice. Maybe I will see you there!

Christy