Home Races & Places 🏁⛺
Options

2014 70.3 Timberman Official Sign In Thread

Welcome to the IM 70.3 Timberman Sign In Thread!

Please use this thread to introduce yourself to your fellow teammates, telling us a little bit about you, your goals for the race, etc!

Comments

• Options
    Crickets......

Steve West, Orono Maine. Did my first Oly in 2009 and was hooked. Timberman weekend will be my 2nd time at the venue and my 5th double race weekend. My first double was Pumpkinman followed by Mooseman twice and Timberman.

So, who all is doing the 70.3? Is there anyone else doing both?
  • Options
    I'm in. Looking forward to a flat course. Lol. Well, compared to Quassy it is!! Timberman was my first HIM in 2011 so shooting for a big fat PR!
  • Options
    Kim, I think it is just you and I at Timberman this year. Guess we need to do our best to represent!
  • Options
    Ok Steve, sounds good. Guess planning the pre-race lunch or dinner will be easy. Lol. Any fam with u?
  • Options
    Yes, my wife Carole will be there unless something comes up with her mother (chemo for ovarian cancer). You have fam coming?

I plan to get there Friday afternoon because I am registered for both the Sprint and the 70.3. Something late afternoon on Saturday could work, I know I'll be mighty hungry and need to reload for Sunday.

Let's see how things go leading up to race week and figure it out then, OK by you?