Home Announcements 🎙
Options

EN Kit?

I missed out on last year's kit order and was looking around the forums to see if there was any info on whether there'd be a new kit order this year, but couldn't find anything.  Will there be a 2010 EN kit order at any point before the season?  I realize it's a little early, but don't want to miss out this time (and know that some of the custom gear often takes a while)

Comments

• Options
    Actually, related to that - I ordered some kit in the last order, but have not yet received it. Any update on an ETA for that?
  • Options
    I'm with John and would like to represent at a few races this year.
  • Options

We will be taking/placing orders for EN singlets later this month. Thanks.

• Options
    @Rich - just singlets on EN? Is that added incentive to lose the belly roll?! :-)

• Options
    Rich,
    does the singlet have a slimming panel for my love handles and rolls? Can I order the Hugh Jackman body version?

Vince
  • Options
    I just received my order from fall 2009 - thanks! I must have spazzed when ordering, though, and forgot to order any shorts. Do you guys have any women's tri shorts left?
  • Options
    Look for an email later today re ordering singlets and some cycling kit.
  • Options
    The email just reminded me ... will the hats be shipping soon? I ordered one a while back, but it occurs to me that it hasn't arrived yet!
  • Options
    I didn't see any mention in the email about the sports bra top for the girls kit. Let me know either way. It's not a huge issue if they're not going to be offered, but if they are offered I'll buy one of those too.
  • Options

Could someone post the link to the page where we order the singlets.

The link for the store on the web site takes you to the plans for sale and I don;t have the email from last week weith the link

Thanks

Robert

• Options
    Posted By Dave Tallo on 21 Jan 2010 09:44 PM

The email just reminded me ... will the hats be shipping soon? I ordered one a while back, but it occurs to me that it hasn't arrived yet!

Dave, I'll check later today and update this thread. If it hasn't shipped it will go out on Thursday. Thanks.

• Options
    Rich, could you check on the status of my last EN order several months ago? I didn't receive it (although I did make a 2nd order at the end of Jan as well).
  • Options
    Posted By Mike McMahon on 05 Feb 2010 01:02 PM

Rich, could you check on the status of my last EN order several months ago? I didn't receive it (although I did make a 2nd order at the end of Jan as well).

It has been shipped. Joanne handles the shipping, she worked a ton in January and was gone 4-5days per week, and international shipments take quite a bit more work. I can only ask her (nicely) to do so much before I start getting the evil eye. Bottomline, if we had it in stock, it shipped. If it's not in stock it has/will be ordered and I expect to see it in early April.

• Options
    I received my EN tri-top yesterday...felt a little adrenaline rush putting it on. Whoa...IMCDA is around the corner.
  • Options

RnP,

Two questions - one regarding EN tri top - California 70.3 is approaching. Was wondering about status of my order . . .

Also I have signed up for IMCDA - looking to far forward I know but I loaded up the IM plan - just to look at volume for weeks so I can plan my call schedule accordingly.

I noticed that the volumes seem to be low on 2.0 Beta - race simulations listed as 180 minutes, etc.  I assume those are supposed to be longer and that there are also no runs longer than 2:00 - are those typos.  I have offered some corrections for current HIM plan which remain unchanged.  Week 15 had no rides on the weekend - no workouts period.

Thoughts?

Tom

• Options
    @Tom - can you do us a favor an put the note about the plan discrepancies in the training plan forum under critical please? I would really appreciate it. I will take a look a look with the coaches.

Thanks!
  • Options
    I've got similar questions... I ordered some stuff in January I think, and got 1 item (the tri shorts), 1 email saying the sports bras were out and I'd get a refund. I'm curious about the status of my other items... my guess is they ran out of stock and are on order. If you could verify that'd be great as I'd love to represent at my May and June races. Thanks!
  • Options

Wondering about tri top - Oceanside is less than 3 weeks away. No response on this thread - sorry to ping.

Tom