Home Racing Forum 🏎 140.6 Forums Ironman Maryland
Options

Where to stay!?!

I thought I was getting on this early for 2015, but wondering now if Im not already too late! Looking for any/all input on where to stay without spending an arm and a leg??

Comments

• Options
    I was looking last week for hotels and everything nearby is booked. The closest hotel at a reasonable price that I could find was 45 minutes away. Let me know what options you find.

Thanks!
  • Options
    David....The options are a lot more limited than I though they would be. Lined up a rental home in St. Michaels, which apparently is about 25-30 minutes away. Would like to be in town, but just couldn't find anything....especially since wanted to get something with a kitchen, but even just a room is scarce. Cost is more than double what I paid for a condo in PCB at IMFL, but more than likely going to have another couple along with to help offset that.

I used "Tripadvisor", and "VRBO", to search, and considered "endurance sports travel", which is an option but they have only the choice of single rooms. Don't know what you're finding, but I would look outside of Cambridge, like Easton, or St. Michaels...and I wouldn't procrastinate!!
  • Options
    Hi all,
    I have an inside track on a couple of guest rooms in a private home. They are in a separate part of the house and share a single bath. The folks are asking $250 per night per room. Not sure if there is a minimum stay but one or both rooms are still available.
    The house is in a quiet (and very nice) subdivision in Woolford, about 8 miles from Cambridge and on the bike loop. My family and I are staying next door with friends. Very convenient and all the folks we've met in the neighborhood are really nice.
    It's going to be listed on AirBnB soon but they wanted me to share in case anyone from EN wanted first dibs.
    Please text me at 814-883-3689 if you're interested.
    Hope everyone is healthy and training well.
    Paul