Home Racing Forum 🏎 140.6 Forums Ironman Wisconsin
Options

Bibs are up!

I'm 549. And not the top of the alphabetical list...a rare thing indeed...hopefully that is a good luck sign!!!

My AG features 9 AWA Gold athletes, including our very own John Withrow (who on a Fat Bike doesn't seem much of an AG threat!!). Of course AWA is hardly the right yardstick to measure the competitive intensity...maybe just to measure the WTC loyalty!!

Comments

• Options
    I am 550. I think because we are all EN we all have similar bib #s. Pretty cool to have a 3 digit number! Easier for family to remember.
  • Options

571 signing in!

Please record your bib here.

• Options
    I guess I was too late to RSVP for the party. I thought I'd at least be the Reserve aid people up front. Oh well. I am listed with our club for club competition.
  • Options
    557! Excited to be joining everyone in Madison!
  • Options

568!!  I am looking forward to having a bike rack closer to the exit.  #1392 back in 2010 was a serious hike. 

• Options
    BRENDA help me get up front with the cool kids!
  • Options
    565 for me.
  • Options

My AG features 9 AWA Gold athletes, including our very own John Withrow (who on a Fat Bike doesn't seem much of an AG threat!!). Of course AWA is hardly the right yardstick to measure the competitive intensity...maybe just to measure the WTC loyalty!!

Translation:  "Well if someone as slow as JW can be AWA Gold, it MUST not be a barometer of whether somebody is actually fast/competitive..."

Posted By Robert Sabo on 19 Aug 2015 03:47 PM 

I guess I was too late to RSVP for the party. I thought I'd at least be the Reserve aid people up front. Oh well. I am listed with our club for club competition.

This is my bad Rob and I'm sorry.  By the time I filled all of our slots, it was too late to be seated at the "Cool kids table".

• Options
    561 checking in. Nice to at least start with all you cool kids! Finishing, well, that's another story.
  • Options

571 for me.  Right next to 572, which is Coach Rich I believe! 

• Options
    A little late in posting my bib number but I have the best one ... #555! When I first saw the number, I was a little confused about how I got a 3 digit number and then I remembered it was all because of EN. Too cool!