Home Community Forum 🏠
Options

Anyone from Melbourne (Australia)?

Just a shout out to see if anyone is from my side of the world. Would be awesome to meet up and do some Sunday cycle and/or long run sessions.

G

Comments

• Options
    The member map (under Community) has you and and woman whois listed as Oklahoma I think but why she shows up in an eastern suburb of Melbourne is unclear. I have two daughters who are now in Hawthorn so I have been following this for the last two years. Not sure when I'll be back to visit but it is a lovely city. I was there last new years and June 2014 after IM Cairns 70.3. I loved running along the Yarra and biking through St Kilda (great Latte at the Racer café). Was thinking about doing IM Asia Pacific someday but that was before the F1 race screwed them out of town. There is a GROUP for Asia Pacific but not very active. Peter from ACT is a long time active member.
  • Options
    Peter Greagg is from Australia, don't know wich part though
  • Options
    Yes, I have just seen this post.
    I do live in Canberra which is about 700 kms from Melbourne.
    As it happens, I was in Melbourne from Monday night until Thursday morning with my family.
    Sorry we couldn't hook up.
  • Options
    Thanks for the replies guys.
    @Robert Ironman Melbourne is always in contention with the F1 , it kinda sucky.

@Peter give me shout whenever you're down buddy - always ready for a long costal ride image