Home OutSeason (January ‘10)
Options

Jan OS Week 13 Training

13»

Comments

• Options
    Did mine today....instead of resting...would of been unable to do it outside otherwise.
    Nice little bump up to 148 some of that may be the difference from riding outside then inside but felt strong!
  • Options
    I should have done mine yesterday when I was out riding with Linda Patch and her husband Keith. I was feeling awesome and holding 200 watts for my intervals and only stopping because of lights or turns. But on the way home I decided to tour the flooded portion of downtown. My trainer rides have never been more than 1:40, usually 1:20. So downloading my data and seeing that I had been out riding for 3:20, I figured I had better rest today as planned. (I did BRick yesterday before I downloaded the bike data, now I see why it was miserably hard).

So today I did yard work, lots of storm clean up. Then potted some flowers. Not exactly sitting around doing nothing.

I will test indoors because it is convenient and I am lazy that way ;-) I doubt I will see a change for the indoor FTP, but that is fine with me. I know I am stronger.
  • Options
    Oooh, good luck folks! Ralph, pretty sure you meant 248 (not 148) Nice bump indeed and dang close to that goal! Awesome!
  • Options

Yep 248 not 148...

148 would be a serious slide not a bump!

• Options
    And yet it was making me feel so good about my FTP :-)