Home Racing Forum 🏎 140.6 Forums Ironman Boulder
Options

2016 IM Boulder Race Day Thread

Hi Team, are you ready to give your teammates some serious mojo for this coming weekend? This thread is to be used on race day to comment on race conditions, observations on how our team are doing during there races, or just to provide some mojo on race day.  For a list of members racing check out the EN Tracker on the dashboard. Good luck racers.

Comments

• Options
    Where is Gabe?
  • Options
    @Doug: look in his RP topic, something happened in his familly and didnt start the race
  • Options

Just did 50 miles riding reverse on bike course, it's a hot cloudless dry day here. Should be a lot of attrition from the heat later on. The EN folks I saw all looked positive and in their boxes

• Options
    Mark Cardinale out of the water 62nd and off the bike 7th with a 4:50 bike split. That mans bike is so good now he hardly needs his secret weapon called the run!
  • Options
    Go Boulder folks, GO!!! Love tracking our team!!!! You guys & gals hang in there !
  • Options

Go TEAM GO!!!! So impressed by all the hard work out there today!!! KEEP IT UP!!!!!!!!

• Options
    Anyone else notice the tracker might be down??
  • Options

Thanks, Tim!  Now if I could only stitch together even a mediocre swim.....

• Options
    Congrats to all the Boulder Finishers.... Stayed up to watch as long as I could on the East Coast.... Saw JT finish (hard to miss the hat)...

@Mark- Gonna assume you shut it down on purpose to save for KONA?
  • Options
    @Tim - Yes, based upon advice from R&P.  Although, I'd be lying if I said I didn't have second thoughts throughout the day.  Probably a good thing I didn't know I was 7th off the bike.  This was the highest I have ever been going into the run.  Anyway, not a bad performance considering I went in untapered and I feel great today so mission accomplished.  But still............