Home Community Forum 🏠
Options

Thank you!

The technology of training this decade is as much of a challenge for me as the training itself. I have really enjoyed getting acquainted with it all!  One of the pleasant surprises is getting Strava kudos on my rides from people I don't know from various parts of the country!  Thank you guys, it feels amazing :-)

Comments

• Options
    That's only the beginning Rachel! You should see the positive MoJo that will be coming your way in the EN Forums during the OutSeaton!
  • Options
    I'll second that. The OS MoJo can't be beat.
  • Options

Posted By Rachel Klopfer on 12 Aug 2016 10:46 AM

The technology of training this decade is as much of a challenge for me as the training itself. I have really enjoyed getting acquainted with it all!  One of the pleasant surprises is getting Strava kudos on my rides from people I don't know from various parts of the country!  Thank you guys, it feels amazing :-)

One of the hardest things for us to portray outside of the team is the quality of the members we have. Just good, helpful, smart, and supportive folks. Welcome aboard!

• Options

This team is AMAZING. Hands down AMAZING!! SO glad you found us Rachel!!! KEEP UP the GREAT work!!!

• Options
    You'll like this place - it just keeps growing on you image