Home Racing Forum 🏎 140.6 Forums Ironman Hawaii (Kona)
Options

2016 Kona Team Dinner, Shirt and Breakfast Info

Aloha! Hui, 'ao'ao, 'ae ia makou Loa'a, ki'i Makaukau (Hello team, lets get ready)

**Shirt Sizes and Dinner Info Request**

Please fill out this "Camp" Form HERE- ignore the part about the camp stuff but we need your name, email, shirt size and any special meal considerations for Team Dinner. Payment info below.

**Dinner Registration Payment**

Please pay us for your dinner in Kona if you plan to attend. This is an outdoor affair with incredible local food. Note: it is BYOB. Dinner will be held on Wednesday night at 6:00pm at the Camp Condos. Directions will be sent race week, but it is about 15 minute drive from downtown Kailua Kona. You can pay online HERE  -- pay special attention to the fact that you need to edit the amount in the checkout field to reflect the number of people in your dinner party. Kids welcome, there is a pool there!

**Friday Carbo Breakfast**

Will be at the IHOP in Kailua Kona.We are sitting down at 8:00am to eat, so please be on time. This is your final chance to carbo-load and guess what Madame Pele will do with the wind and heat! No RSVP required, just point your GPS at 75-5595 Palani Road Spaces C2-C3, Kailua Kona, HI 96740.

If you have any questions, just fire them off to me, Mariah and Coach Patrick. 

Comments

• Options
    Hey Brenda...attempted to submit the info you requested. It wouldn't let me submit without a lot of the camp info..what say you??
  • Options
    Mariah My shirt sizes for my family members are: Elizabeth Goullaud, Medium, Charlie Goullaud, Small, and David Goullaud Large They will all attend dinner on Wed and I paid on line. Is there any way I can find out the location of the Condo and what our accomodations are? Just want to feel secure that we have enough rooms.. Thanks Rick Goullaud
  • Options
    @rick please make sure you fill out the form for the t-shirts and information that is the best way to place that order
  • Options
    78­261 Manukai St
    Kailua Kona, HI 96740

Is the address but you need to speak with Anne about your specific accommodations - There is another email going out this week I believe on that.
  • Options
    Mariah/Brenda; I've tried to submit the info for shirt sizes etc, ignoring the camp info but it won't let me send without the camp info. I am a KQ but didn't sign up for the official camp. ???? Help
  • Options

Hi Jen,

You have to fill out everything with an asterisk but you don't have to fill out anything else. I hope that helps.

• Options
    Yes just put in fake/whatever stuff for what is not applicable.
  • Options
    I'm definitely in for the breakfast. Still juggling other family member schedules for airport pick ups and the sort. Hopefully, it should be sorted out in the next couple of days and I'll fill in all the forms properly.
  • Options

Thanks a bunch Mark!