Home Announcements 🎙
Options

2018 North American Regional TriClub Championship Event - Haines City, FL - Who's In?

TriClub Championship

REGISTRATION

All Clubs in North America will get the chance to participate in the 2018 IRONMAN 70.3 North American TriClub Championship, which will take place at the 2018 IRONMAN 70.3 Florida. 

Links to early entry will be sent to all affiliated TriClub members (likely mid-June). If your members are NOT affiliated they will not receive a registration link

DETAILS (Tentative - More to come!)

FRIDAY - evening social mixer – dinner, music, hosted wine and beer

SATURDAY – kid and adult Dip and Dash. After the IRONKIDS Dip and Dash, adults wishing to see what multisport is all about are invited to participate in a 200 meter swim, followed 2 mile run – non timed, costumes encouraged!

RACE DAY- TriClub Village tent spots will be assigned based on total number of members racing

Beer and BBQ provided beginning at 10:30-11:00. Flower and champagne ceremony at 4.

Comments

• Options
    Count me in! 
  • Options
    Keeping this one on my radar.
  • Options
    How does this work? Does it benefit the team to have a middle-of-the-pack (60-64 AG) member compete?
  • Options
    We get points regardless of your ability but only the top five placement count towards our "total" for the win. Regardless, we would LOVE to have you!!! Puerto Rico was a blast this year and its because we all had a goal and that was to have fun and represent the team. So if it fits on your schedule.... COME PLAY! 

• Options
    Highly encourage any one who wants a great team event to go to this.. still figuring out my calendar with Mallorca to see if I can do, but the PR vibe was awesome... a little cooler in FL so this should be epic... 
  • Options
    After LP this year I was committed to 70.3 or shorter next year.  The scary thing for me is the * on the date and the "Subject to Change".  I guess I need to have the discussion with my wife.
  • Options
    This sounds like fun!

• Options
    After LP this year I was committed to 70.3 or shorter next year.  The scary thing for me is the * on the date and the "Subject to Change".  I guess I need to have the discussion with my wife.

The facebook announcement is clear that it is 8 Apr 2018, but the web page is TBD.  The key thing is that registration is NOT open.  The date will lock the second they open it up for entry.  I will be highly surprised if the date shifts because Haines City is not exactly a world-beating destination with a lot of other events going on.
  • Options
    I am juggling my schedule and if I do the new Ironman Norway next July, then the Florida 70.3 will be exactly 12 weeks before...great timing.  
  • Options
    Did this race last year, and plan to do it again in 2018.  Great to see we will have an EN contingent on site!  

Mark
  • Options

I registered early today.  Liz Kollar indicated on Facebook that the race may sell out before it opens for general registration next week.  Don't dally if you want to do this race.