Home Community Forum 🏠
Options

Otto's 5k Spectator RR New Years Day 2016

Not to be outdone by Maggie, Otto wanted to share his race experience as well.

as a spectator.... Dad was too injured to run so we went to cheer Mom on.... She killed it , coming in 1st in her AG on the 1st... But enough about her ... Since I  didn't get a chance to race , I'll keep it short... Having my normal breakfast and BM walk, I settled in to let things digest a bit... The race started at 11:16 pretty cool for a 1/1/16 date huh?  Left the house around 10am and dropped Mom off about a mile out so she could warm up , Dad and I met her at the start line.... We got out of the car and immediately I was the center of attention, the ooh's and aah's were "almost" overwhelming but I handled it just fine, in fact I think I could get used to this... When Mom showed up I was in the middle of spreading my Love to this couple and then it became all about her again WTF ? So we stood inline so Mom could get her race packet , I continued to let my fans adore me... Finally the race start , and they were off, Mom ran a Kick A$$  25:40  5k, I could tell she worked hard cause she was all out of breath ... We walked along side her to cool down , oops gotta go ... Hey Dad you got one of those bags with ya? It seemed to take forever for them to do the Award Ceremony but I didnt complain cause 1st place is worthy of hanging around... I did think I dozed off a bit in the sun on Dad's lap though.... This spectating is hard work....  Back home I am pretending to be really tired as I sleep on the back of the couch...

please feel free to friend me on FB, follow me on Twitter , or read my blog @ ottoisawesome.com

Tagged:

Comments