Home Community Forum 🏠
Options

The dogs of EN....Post animal pics here!

2»

Comments

• Options
    Best trail running pals a girl can have!
    Coco (Beagle) and Bella.
    ??
  • Options

Riley taking a break during a roadside photo shoot in Montana, on our way to IMCDA'14. He scored big in the meadow, finding several stacks of cow paddies that he could roll around in before getting back in the truck...

We got Riley / Rye Rye / The Weasel / WeaselMan / Weasel Doode / WeeWee / Mr Puppy from the SoCal Lab Rescue in Nov'05, so we figure he's at least 10yrs old. Shows almost no signs of slowing down and is up for any run, any pace, any distance. Just a machine. 

• Options
    I knew my choice of Coaches was a great one when Riley made his first cameo in one of the coach chats I saw.
    Very sweet.
    How can I post my image instead of just the link?
  • Options
    I got my haircut yesterday to celebrate my 17th birthday next month!
  • Options
    That was a tough training session!

• Options

Bella rocking her I AM TRUE shirt...   
  • Options
    edited January 19, 2017 3:39PM

Joey and Jinger
  • Options
    Named "Kona", of course :)
  • Options
    Otto and Pixie

• Options
    Bo Dawg - always ready to run!
  • Options
    Funny how I never saw this thread b4, Here' maggie

• Options
    Ted - 40mph couch potato  :D
  • Options
    Otto has accepted Pixie just fine!
    My typical afternoon "recovery nap"  Note Pixie going over the Ultraman Hawaii map.

Yeah this is definitely the best thread on EN.
  • Options
    I don't have time for naps. So I outsource them to our resident expert, Rico, 17 y/oyeah, I know he's a cat...
  • Options

Gracie, the IronDog. I did the Syracuse Half Marathon in April 2016. Got hit with a lake effect blizzard that day. Hardest race I’ve ever done. Local animal shelters were beneficiary of race profits, and Gracie was at the DeWitt Animal Hospital booth set up across from the women’s bathroom entrance at the OnCenter. I was frozen and soaked and waiting in line to change into dry clothes. I saw Gracie and bent down to say hi. You could count her ribs. She jumped up and put her front paws around my neck and that was it. Stayed an extra day and adopted her.