Home Racing Forum 🏎 140.6 Forums Ironman Wisconsin
Options

2018 Ironman Wisconsin Roll Call - 9 months until the big day - Who's In?

2»

Comments

• Options
    @“mark stahlkopf” I plan to be there that weekend.  Things are pretty booked up because there is a lot going on in Madison that weekend.  I am staying at a house that a guy from my local tri club rented.  Let me know if you plan on going.  
  • Options
    Due to scheduling, I won't be able to make the "Camp" but will be coming to the race early. 
  • Options
    edited July 16, 2018 8:36PM
    @Brenda Ross I know I should know this, but...   How do we know if we are actually registered as an EN athlete for the Ironman Tri Club competition?  My google fu wasn't good enough to figure it out...

As an FYI to everyone else, just in case anybody is interested...   I'm planning to do a big weekend on the course, August 17-19 (~3 weeks before the race).  I'm staying at the Hyatt Place in Verona (which cost ~$107 per night).  Figured I do a modified Race Rehearsal Friday and Saturday and something shorter on Sunday.  The Hotel is right near the end of the bike stick close to where it connects to the loops.  Let me know if anyone else is going and maybe we can meet for meals or share some of the training stuff...
  • Options
    @John Withrow - I would reach out to amanda.leon@ironman.com and she can confirm who you are affiliated with.
  • Options
    @John Withrow I might join you on that Saturday. Please ride hard on Friday so that I might have a chance at keeping up.
  • Options
    @Mark Stahlkopf that would be great.  My cell is 646-831-6791.  Shoot me a text if you do decide to come and we can coordinate.
  • Options
    I am for sure (5th overall, 3rd WI).  I learned that the Chief Official for the last 10  years works with me.  He confirmed it will be a rolling start similar to the format at IM WI 70.3.