Home Announcements 🎙
Options

November Outseason 2018 - Starts 10/29/18

2»

Comments

• Options

@scott dinhofer I took all of your BF workouts and organized them in to new folders...and I created the Run Focus WKOs as well. When you do add your new WKOS for the remaining Saturdays, please put them in your own folder (so I can find and modify as needed). And let me know via text / GroupMe...thanks!!!

• Options

@scott dinhofer - you rock! Workouts done...uploading to the OS section of the Training Plan Central page now... (here)...And will update the forum threads ASAP....

• Options

@Keith Shireman - thank you so much. The run captain thread is yours.

• Options

Just published info on the 2019 plans!!!! Read up here to learn more.

• Options

@Brenda Ross will I post them here on this page but with a new thread correct?

• Options

@Keith Shireman - in this group but with a new thread

2018 Outseason Run Thread - Week 1 etc....

• Options

The TrainerRoad workouts are now done.😀

@Coach Patrick you can push them out to the team when you are ready. Let me know if anything needs to be changed!

• Options
    edited November 1, 2018 2:01PM

• Options

ALL, including @Scott Imlay -- the Swim Supplement, Functional Strength and Dryland Swim plans are available in Final Surge now. There was a mixup on their end that meant whatever I did wasn't going to publish the plans...so sorry for that! Get to work!! 💪

• Options

After 2 weeks of using the OS 2018-19 workouts in Zwift they are no longer available. Anyone know whether a zwift update screwed up our access? Is there something I else I need to do to get them back?

Thanks

• Options

@Robert Sabo I'm experiencing the same problem. The WKOs are in my Zwift workout file on the PC, I can open them, but they do not show as an option in the game when I select custom workouts. Is that what you have going on? I sent a message to Zwift but did not get a response. Let me know if you figure this out.

• Options

Yes @Sid Wavrin Same problem.

• Options

Ditto @Sid Wavrin and @Robert Sabo I thought it was just me.

• Options

I haven't had the problem (yet)

what type of platform are you each using? I am using a PC.

• Options

@scott dinhofer I am a using a new PC laptop windows 10.

• Options

@scott dinhofer

PC is laptop Window 10. What's weird is that is that the 2018 OS is still in Zwift custom wko. 2019 OS disappeared.

• Options

Same for me @Sheila Leard The only thing i can think of is that 2019 WKOs originated in a Zip file. The individual files show in the Zwift folder as zwo however.

• Options

@Sheila Leard @Sid Wavrin @Robert Sabo

I did have a problem where I deleted last year's full wkos for the regular season EN full distance advanced plan from my Zwift folder and they still show up as a list.

I think i can help here actually.

Can you each write out in plain english, step by step what you are having occur so that a techie who is jumping in would understand it? I am friends with a game designer at Zwift and I can put it together and send it to him to have the Zwift team debug and give us answers. They might not even know about the problem.

• Options

@scott dinhofer I am communicating with Zwift support. I think the problem may be because the file originated as a Zip file. I moved the entire file intact over to Zwift/workouts. the Zwift support tech asked me to look in the file Zwift/workouts/399241. The file is there, but if I double click to open it I get the message asking me how I want to open this file. I may need additional resources on my PC to open the file. But in plain english the problem is this: The full file of workouts has been moved to Document/Zwift/workouts. It is there. When I start the game and select custom workouts, they are not listed as an option. A bunch of last years WKOs are there and got there by the same method.

• Options

I heard back from Zwift. They added custom WKO files for devices with multiple users. So your Zwift file under workouts now has an ID to match your Zwift user ID. It is a numbered file. So...Documents/Zwift/workouts/( numbered file). If you are the only Zwift user on the device there will only be one numbered file. If there is more than one user you will need to figure out which ID is yours. I got it to work, but only one workout at a time. For some reason it wouldn't move the entire file of outseason WKOs. So I have the whole file in Zwift workouts and just drag and drop to the numbered file one at a time as needed. @scott dinhofer @Robert Sabo @Sheila Leard

• Options

@Sid Wavrin AND you have to unzip the file BEFORE loading the WKOs into that folder, correct?

the way I do it is this.

Download the zipped file

extract the files from within into a new folder

delete the original compressed file

move the unzipped files from new folder into Zwift workouts folder.

• Options

@Sid Wavrin thank you for the footwork. I gave up. I don't have the bandwidth or time to keep going in and trying to get the files from my PC into Zwift. 2018 OS is there, I can use it or modify it. When the January OS starts I will be watching to see how others do it.

@scott dinhofer I did exactly what you listed above. Perhaps I start from scratch with deleting everything and start with the drop box.

• Options

So I opened the folder with the OS wkos and individually put them in the numbered file in workout folder and they all come up now.

• Options

@Sid Wavrin and @Robert Sabo I still don't see how you acquired the numbered file. Do I need to start over?

Also, it appears that the workouts are almost the same as 2018 and I have those.

Thanks

• Options

@Sheila Leard Here is what worked for me and it sounds like @Robert Sabo. Go to documents/Zwift and open the workouts folder. Within that folder there should be only one file that is numbered. Move the individual workouts from the condensed file one at a time to the numbered file. The key seems to be the numbered file, and moving them out of the condensed file one at a time.