'19 Spring Weight Accountability Challenge

2»

Comments

• Options

Phil. You are now a knight?

• Options

I await the final paperwork. But yes.

• Options

CONGRATULATIONS! You are da man. Or should I say Knight Mills? :-)

• Options

Bringing it back down. 226.1.

• Options

Ugh! Had a bit of a setback this week, but trying to get back on track.

• Options

Didn't post a weight on 4/1, did a "camp weekend" for upcoming 70.3 and between the workload and all the sports drink, I ballooned to 5# over Monday morning-not a representation of where I'm really at. It took a few days to get all that out of my system, so the next few weeks I'm going to do more of a midweek weigh in to stay in the challenge.

• Options

I think that I owe a fatty fat fat pick. Weigh in today at 190.2 Man I am going backwards!!!!

Does someone have a big fucking boot to kick me in the ass with?? Sorry I've let myself down :(

• Options

i am not looking good.. i owe a pic... i may hold off putting it up for a day or two. I have 4 weeks until Blue Ridge Camp - GAME ON!!

• Options

Thanks Hoff- At least I am not alone :)

• Options

Down just .1 even with crushing the daily calorie deficit over last couple of weeks. However, my body is feeling lighter pants are getting looser. so there’s that.

• Options

@Patrick Large - now is the time to push your diet... now you have to think like you are doing the 3rd interval in a 3x20 and you are only 10minutes in and you need the mental fortitude to push through... I am going hardcore protein shakes, hard fruit 1-2x per day and that's it... I have the Blue ridge camp in 4 weeks and I am showing up lean, mean and in shape!

• Options

@scott dinhofer thanks for the words, and yes you are 100% right.

• Options

Working on rectifying this fast, but here’s my fat guy pic.

• Options

um... I also owe you all a picture. Heck, I may as well set up the video camera, 'cause there's no way I am going to make wight.

• Options

Down from last week but still WAY over goal pace

• Options

Sorry the photo is so big! Had a good week, think I might make my goal. Still being careful not to restrict too much because I'm in week 18 of HIM prep.

• Options

@Mark Lane - 926.1 pounds could make you a candidate for the Biggest Loser show! :)

• Options

I’ll take your fat guy pic, Scott! I’m stuck at 197 and having some trouble running (right knee). Going to switch to more swimming and cycling to keep up the fitness. Patrick, hang in there. I’ve been going a little backwards myself, but this is where the race starts. Going to try and get close to the goal weight, even if I don’t hit it 😄