Home Community Forum 🏠
Options

'19 Spring Weight Accountability Challenge

Updated sheet link for the Spring challenge - End date May 1

Ok, you've seen the action in the last two challenges, I've gone from a high of 168 post bike crash pityparty eating binge to a svelt 149 over the last two challenges and am now looking to get to race weight! Many others are establishing and setting goals, if you want to look great in spandex this summer and hit the race goals you have, losing 10lbs will do more for you than gaining 10 watts on the bike!

The good news is that the days will all be getting longer and the season planning is going to creep up on you (IMLP is in 29 weeks!)

the rules are as follows

Initial weigh in is now through March 11

post your weigh in, ideally with a pic, of self or scale

choose your target weight that you will weigh when the contest ends in 7ish weeks (May1)

The goal here is to encourage you to either maintain, or hit a reasonable goal weight through the winter season and enter, or continue, the OS lean & mean!

The rules as per our holiday challenge:

1-Declare your current weight (ideally with a posted pic)

2-State your goal weight (Goal Date is 7ish weeks away - May 1)

3-everyone reports weight weekly to this forum thread (Monday morning weight ins), we are on the honor system, but in any given week, the admin(me) can ask for a photo of scale (with toes(mangled or not) on it!)

4-Admin will make a shared google sheet with target weights by week and post a link at the top of this post.

5-If in any week you are more than 2lbs ABOVE ANY intermediate weigh-in target, you must take a non-flexing, picture that shows your face and your fat gut holding a sign that says "I am a fatty fat guy" (or "I'm a fatty fat girl"). This picture must also be posted to the Dashboard on EN as well as the EN Run & Zwift PSA Group Me.

6-If you miss the final weigh-in goal weight, then you have your choice of the following 2 "Insults"

6-A-Do a Whitecastle (or similar) slider 6-pack 1.5 mile run on a track. Eat a slider then run a lap (6x). All on video, to be uploaded to youtube making sure you tell everyone why you are doing the punishment. 

Note: if there is no "White Castle" near you, you can substitute with Jack in the box jr hamburgers, or as a last resort, McDonalds Cheeseburgers - you can view the video I did a few years ago here - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1eybd24Koc

6-B-Run a sanctioned "official" race (with a minimum of 100 competitors) at a minimum 5k distance (but could be longer or a triathlon) All on video, to be uploaded to youtube making sure you tell everyone why you are doing the punishment in the following required attire: 

Men: wearing nothing but a pink speedo (or mankini), socks and shoes (and race number belt if necessary) - NO SHIRT. 

Women: wearing nothing but an American Flag String Bikini, Red Fishnet Thigh Highs (ankle socks if you want) and shoes (and race number belt if necessary) - NO COVERUPS of any kind

7-if anyone has any ideas of a different punishment for the weekly or final challenge, I'd love to hear about it and see if we can broaden the scope.

Tagged:

Comments