Home Coaching Forum 🧢
Options

Frank Wilson 2019 Official Coach Thread

@Frank Wilson -

Great to talk to you on Monday! I hope we can get you back on track for sure!

Your Race

• Houston Marathon 1/20/2019

Your Plans

• Load the Balanced Marathon Plan to end on 1/20/2019
  • On 1/21/2019 load the Post Marathon Plan to end on 2/3/2019

Action Steps

• I can't load your plans into Final Surge for you yet as you already have a Final Surge account. So you need to:
  • (1) Go here: http://log.finalsurge.com/EnduranceNationPickup and choose login to current account.
  • (2) Login there, and you'll be prompted to enter a code to link up with Endurance Nation. That code is HDK5X84YPU
  • (3) Let me know you have completed this so I can load your training plan.

Connecting with the Team in Houston (And online)

Here's who we have in the Houston area:

• @Kim Phan Is there, new to the team.
  • @Amulya Parthasarathy Was there, might still be...not so new!
  • @Eric Hudson Is from the area
  • @Gordon Polozola Is also from the Houston area.
  • Also Vic Kaiser is a former member but one of the nicest and most connected folks on the planet...he's worth connecting with online here: vickaiser@gmail.com Please tell him I said HI!

Also, I encourage you to connect via Zwift for indoor cycling and with the Team. We have quite a crew and are always riding together (online). It's been a total game changer for me. Let me know if you have any questions!!

~ Coach P

Comments

• Options

@Frank Wilson Ok, here we go...thoughts on IMBRA for 2020...

1. Take time off now. I'd plan on down time through 10/27.
    2. Then join our November OutSeason® plan and do Level 1 or Level 2 as you are able. This is the kick off to your season.
    3. We'll plug you into our groups, like EN live: https://groupme.com/join_group/29902223/ZOc7UTlz

Here are the plans I recommend:

• ✅ On 9/30/2019 Load the  -- Run Durability for Triathletes 1 (9 months out) -- 4 weeks to end on 10/27/2019
    • On 10/28/2019 Load the  -- OutSeason (Bike Focus) Plan, 14wks to end on 2/2/2020
    • On 2/3/2020  Load the  -- Swim Camp to end on 2/16/2020
    • On 2/17/2020 Load the    EN Full Bike Focused  to end on 5/31/2020
    • On 6/1/2020  Load the  -- Post Ironman Transition Plan, All Levels (4wks) to end on 7/12/2020</p>

I have loaded the Run Durability Program (RDP)  program for now as guidance.....the OutSeason® isn't finished yet for 2020 so we'll have to wait a minute.

I know you want a primer on EN and I think @matt limbert Is a great place to start with your questions as you contemplate the build to IM Brazil for your final IM. He will connect with your here and you can set up a time to talk or just do this digitally!

~ Coach P