Home Coaching Forum 🧢
Options

2019 Return thread. YIPPPEEE!!!

Honey i'm BACK!!!!!!!

Did you behave for the sitter? I saw that you were all over this beautiful blue globe. Boy Myorca looked amazing. You and I haven't talked since November. I have really missed you. I hope everything is going well. The family is healthy and happy. I was thinking about your Mom the other day. So I sent a prayer.

Here's the scoop. I had PRP last November. Dr Sexton , He's an IM doctor at Kona, had to do a lot of damage and scraping to me left achilles. He estimated at least a 6 month recovery. He is right ont he money. I'm at 6 months. Last week he gave me the green light to GO! He did state that I need to go gentle and VERY slowly. I have graduated from physical therapy as well. Rosa, my PT, did an exit fitness test and I scored very high. 😎

Physical therapy found that my ankles were so tight they were almost locked up. So ankle mobility has been a BIG rehab focus. Much better. Also found that my right leg was much weaker than my left. Not surprised. The last month has been a focus on consistent training. Which Final surge will show did not go so well. Not on duration or intensity. Dr Sexton has given me pretty strict guide lines for increasing my duration and intensity.

I have managed to maintain a modicum of fitness through this. Not great but not bad either. My push ups are sexy! I haven't been out on my bike yet this spring.Only on the trainer. I have a mild case of right hip bursitious that is getting much better. Because of the bursitus I have been on the bike daily. Spin class last night was a mega watt class. Even garmin said 41 hours of recovery and Strava said, what the heck was that! Totally not your normal! Right hip feels fine. Won't start running until next Tuesday. Just bike this week. Taking today off except for core and PT homework.

What I need from you is a gentle, gradual increase to full speed. I have been trying to do the beginner OS bike on trainer Road. I have been going to spin class weekly as well. Not sure I can handle the intensity of an OS style plan. But i'm willing to try if that's what I need to do. My consistence has SUCKED! Work has been rediculious. The Polar ice pack machine is the BOMB though. You can ice anything, any where. Totally worth the $$.

My focus is a half marathon in September. No performance goals around that. Just start and finish with no injury. And an independent century this fall as well. I have some great routes. Unfortunently, it will be alone as Mark just had shoulder surgery. He's out for the summer. It' s been 1 week and he's driving me nuts. Luckily my christmas present comes home from the mechanic tomorrow. 1968 Ford Falcon wagon. She's so cool. 30,000 original miles.

I'm not going to lie. I almost talked myself out of re-uping. I came VERY close to walking away from Triathelon all together. I spent a lot of time soul searching. My DNS at Santa Rosa has left a festering doubt. Mark kept telling me to be patient. Why, when we are injured we get so filled with self doubt? Last year sucked! It finally came down to my moto "daily Joy." Where do I find my daily JOY? Well, with EN and you. With the suck. With SBR. With slow is smooth and smooth is fast. With trying to FIT it all in. To planning a week ahead to make the training. Basically, it came down to you don't get a plumber to fix a broken leg. I need help to FIX my training. So I come to the DOCTOR. (I did blow a pipe in my garden last night though. ;) ) Basiclly, without a plan I SUCK at getting it done. My days off fill up so fast. Holy, cow. I only have 1 kid too!

I have scheduled a phone call with you. I will endeavor to write down more concrete goals.

Have a lovely day!

Jacklyn

Comments

• Options

My plan was to ride yesterday. Decided to wait d/t my legs being very tired and a lot of family stuff. Heraded out this morning. Had a 10am start time but was to excited to wait. Headed out 0930. The season opening ride is an out and back 24 miles with 2 optional add in side routes.

Because it's been almost a year since my last open road adventure. I had a contigent route just in case my ride wasn't going well. Well, it was great. Even added 1 of the side loops for mileage. I wasn't watching power # or speed. I was focused on R/L power % and cadence. Had no idea how fast I was riding until I got home. My R/L balance is not good. Left leg is lagging a lot. Even though my perseved foot pressure feels the same. It's not. So left leg got a pretty good work out. It was so nice to get the sun and wind in my face. It's been too long.

Have a great time at camp!

Jacklyn

• Options

Thank you so much for checking in, it’s great to “hear your voice“ again. :)

And I loved your update on the road from social media. Nice to see that you are finding a groove on your return path. So the big process year is getting you to a half marathon in the fall and a healthy state with a crazy work schedule and a long rebuilding phase ahead of us. Got it. Before I dive into the process, can you tell me if there any specific restrictions on exercise that you have, for example you can only run so many miles were times a week, or you can only do so much aerobic time a week?

It would also help if you kind of filled in the blanks on what a normal training we would look like in final surge so that I can make sure that we are synchronized. IOW go back and add in all the extra stuff you did last week as to real workouts so I can get a visual representation of what is required for you to move forward.

• Options

Howdy Super speedy Dude!

I ran into Dr Sexton Yesterday. He comes over and checks on me. He changed his instructions to go forth and DO! No real restictions. Just to be careful with intensity and limit hill runs. No hill repeats. He stated fartlicks were fine. Just not a lot at once. I started doing 3 intervals once a week, two weeks ago. They felt ok. He wants me to see about an orthotic that has a heel wedge in it. I already wear an orthotic. That's a conversation with my chiro. next week.

I am going to run tomorrow morning before we talk. Right hip bursitus is much better. I'll let you know later.

Talk tomorrow.

Jacklyn

• Options

@Jacklyn Moore - hey so great to talk with you!!! I have updated your Final Surge account to include info on what I want you do to through the endof Tthis month. I think it's pretty straightforward.

You can edit / move stuff as needed. You'll see some weeks are more bike vs run, and the inverse of that as well.

I like us following this through early June, then pivoting to a more traditional plan for the summer time to get you ready for the Fall 13.1...how does that sound?

~ Coach P

• Options

Ok! I think I get thr flow. Looks cool. I will do my best. Heading for the YMCA now. Run/walk.

Thank you so much for your help. I really do appreciate it.

Jacklyn

• Options

Of course! Keep me poasted..rather than doing a full roadmap I think this approach is best (incremental as you return)...

Cutting / Pasting for my Notes:

• Other Running Race NW Pacific Half Marathon (2019-09-21)  
    • Post achilles injury. Just got the OK to go. Gently. Core fitness OK. Paces and power improving. Consistent training elusive d/t life. 
  • Options

Week 1 summary.

Tried the week 1 return to life. Nope. Right hip bursitus reared it's ugly head after 1.5 miles. Went home and started on the TENS machine. Dang that rocks. Been using it for 3 days. Even at work on Thursday. Big help.

Went to the gym yesterday. Did elliptical for 20 minutes then core and weight room. Benched 3x135x8. I have been in the weight room power lifting. Squat 3x185x8, dead lift 3x185x5 (grips limit reps). No flare up to right hip.

Should I go to my P.t for the right hip bursitus. I am positive that it's a strength imbalance r/t my left achilles. I am sure i am protecting it even though I am not aware of it.

Have a great Mothers Day!

Jacklyn

• Options

I don’t think you need to go to the physical therapist right away. Especially since you’re doing quite a bit of homework. Can we use the elliptical for your training right now instead of the run? It seems like that could work with you without the flareup. What do you think?

• Options
    edited May 21, 2019 6:52PM

Hi.

I got really sick last week. Was able to do my rehab and tens for my hip. PRobably needed the rest anyhow.

"RESET" button pushed today. Elliptical done. Felt great. Then hooped onto the TM for a half mile. Transitioned to a butt kicking core and active yoga session. #drippingsweat.

Plan this week is to hit the elliptical everyday. I will keep my spin tomorrow. Will be adding weight training on Friday unless I go to work. My iron diet has been a little lax this month. This weeks theme is consistent training.

Will keep you appraised of my pathetically slow progress. SIGH. This to shall pass.

Jacklyn

Slow is smooth and smooth is fast.

• Options

Addendum: See previous

Ended up going into work yesterday so did an hour on the trainer in the pain cave at FTP. TR 5x1" at 170watts than 20" @ 120w. Felt great. Was a little shelled.

Today, Elliptical for 1mile and TM for 1.6miles ( 5x30" strides). Felt great. Then rehab and core.

Have to go to work tonight again.

Hoping the weather cooperates tomorrow for an early afternoon road ride. Plan 28 miles. Nothing aggressive.

I am WAY behind on the planned mileage you have in FinalSurge. Sorry. Just trying to do something everyday and not aggrevate stuff. I am getting some solid training in. I can feel the fatigue.

Talk soon,

Jacklyn😎

#CPR#consistent

• Options

Hi!

Nice chat this morning. As you requested I am getting back to you after seeing my Chiro. Dr. Naugle stated that I can go forth and train gently. He didn't see any reason to not train. If it hurts don't do it. He did agree that the elliptical and TM would be good this week. No problem with biking. I see him again on Friday for a check up. He was very impressed with how jacked up I was and still walking. #SBR

So here's my plan for this week.

Wed- AM Elliptical x30", core and yoga PM- Spin class

Thurs-AM Elliptical x30",TM x30" core and yoga,

Fri-AM OPEN ROAD ride 25+ miles ( if feeling ok) Plan b- trainer 1 hour

Saturday- ???? whatever hubs wants to do. ie walk, lift, ride etc... He can only do spin bike. No trainer yet.

I am not working any extra this week....YET.

Obviously change my plan as you see fit. You mentioned a BIKE focus for the next 4 weeks. I don't remeber what that entails anymore. I still have that half mary in my sights in September.

Thank you,

Jacklyn

• Options

I am on this today!

• Options

@Jacklyn Moore I have put the AquaBike pLan into your account for right now, and dialed down the weekend. I expect you to put your rehab work in there, and we can revisit at the end of June. Let me know what you think!

~ Patrick

• Options
    edited June 4, 2019 9:32PM

Hey Coach!

I HAVE A TRAINIGN PLAN ....I HAVE A TRAINING PLAN...YIPPEE.

Thank you. So NO running? I have no access to a pool right now. Rumour mill says it will open at the end of June.

Feeling really good. Right elbow still sore but ok. No other aches and pains noted.

I will be switching a couple days because i have spin class on Wednesday nights. But I know how to do it and keep the end game in sight.

So I can't run a LITTLE...........🤩. Like maybe a daily 1 mile oh how a brick 1 mile?

Thnaks again,

Jacklyn

PS. I think I will need to order more chaois butter.

• Options

June check in

Howdy. Been doing pretty well. Still having trouble with my right elbow from my fall. It's getting better slowly. Riding out on the road seems to make it grumpy even though the owner is thrilled to have wind in her face.

Bike focus week 4 done- OFFDA!

Test 06/26/2019 20" test in Trainer road

FTP 146 (4 pt increase from last one)

AVG hr-133 bpm ( doesn't tell the story)

Distance 16.12miles

I will say, tooting my horn, that this was the best executed test I have ever done. Power was steady. Cadence solid. No big gear mashing. Mentally engaged. Last 5 minutes I was able to grab a gear and empty the tank. Nothing left to give. Couldn't even talk for several minutes. I left my ego/dreams at the door and executed. #ninja

I know it isn't a big bump. But it's something.

Went cherry picking with Myah this morning. I love living here. The cherries are SO yummy. Nothing like right off the tree with the birds singing and the sun on your back. The sad part is it's supposed to rain tonight. That will end the cherry crop. Blueberries are just starting to pick. I got my first zucchini out of my remodeled garden yesterday. It was delish.

I heard through the grape vine that the new pool is opening this week! I have missed the water. My back has missed the water too! I have started running 1 mile almost everyday. I have a gravel walking track outside my back yard. 3.5 laps = 1 mile. My achilles likes the workload. It's a rolling loop.

Have a great week.

Jacklyn

• Options

Thank you so much for the update. I love hearing your progress. Remember, your mental capacity for consistency and pushing through those tests is more critical than your current fitness. Without that capacity, you wouldn’t be able to push hard enough to create the fitness changes that we are seeing. Kudos to you for getting it done! A bump is a bump is a bump! 💪

Let’s keep rolling through the bike focus plan as that is where most of your gains will come from right now. I think that loop outside your door is perfect. Accessible, outside for nature, easy to cut short if needed (or to add on to).

Don’t get too down on yourself about the elbow. Joints are notoriously hard to heal, and will likely take a great deal of time. Remember that your core strength is also critical to support your upper body which is something that you can work on even if it’s just a few minutes a week. We want to continue stressing your elbow without overwhelming it so be on the lookout for smooth roads!

Let me know what you’re thinking about with regards to the pool… Excited to hear the story.

• Options

Good afternoon!

Been a couple weeks since I checked in. Been a lowsey 2 weeks. I have sporting a head cold that morpphed into bilateral ear infections. My first EVER! No wonder kids are so miserable. This SUCKS! Starting to feel a little bit better. Still hearing is off but no longer dizzy. So in other words. I haven't done a dang thing! BUt the pool is now open. Just waiting until this ear thing resolves. I don't want swimmers ear on top of this. NOPE NOPE NOPE.

In other news I have a new family member. I have waited 12 years for this. Yes. I'm that patient. I love my BIG dogs. Today I became the proud owner of a Belgium Malinos puppy named Eevee. SHe's 9.5 weeks old. The plan for this HIGH energy dog is be my running companion when she is mature enough to handle the running. SO an investment in the future. She is going to be trained as a protection dog as well. Kinda like Dino's FOust. I have had so many bad encounters while running that I feel the need to have a visual deterent and I love the breed. I have missed my BIG dogs. Myah is in love and EEvee loves her too!

Planning to get back at it next week. Sorry.

Talk later.

Jacklyn

• Options

@Jacklyn Moore hey, no worries! Life is a series of obstacles and at the rate you are facing them you will soon be an Olympian! 😂

I am so happy to hear about the newest addition to your family. What a wonderful gift for you and the puppy! I hope you can post a picture or two here when you get a chance, or post it to the Endurance Nation live group on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/ENLIVE/?ref=share

~ Coach P

• Options
    edited August 16, 2019 12:27PM

Hey.

Training has been a bit sketchy but getting better. The new puppy is starting to get dialed in. It's like having a new baby. "MOM I GOTTA PEE NOW" multiple times a night. Getting better she's 13+ weeks. What an amazing girl she is.

I ended up taking 2 full weeks off for my ear infection. Came back SLOWLY. That down time has made a huge difference in my achilles. I am no longer limping or guarding. I've been logging in almost daily runs of 2-3 miles. Some hills and intervals. I am up on my toes. Nothing! I was getting really down and upset. Was looking at another PRP. Now maybe not. Last week I did a 3 mile loop an a gravel rail/trail path. Fantastic. No issues.

There might be hope after all. Strava hasn't been transfering the files well lately. Manually entering into final surge. Pool is back open. It's beautiful. Feels so nice to get into a cold pool instead of a luke warm bath. Swim distance up to 1500 yards twice a week. Doing ladders with some short speed work. Just logging laps right now.

My point is....I think it might be time for another plan. Not just a bike focus that I sucked at. It was really hard to log the time. Especially with the puppy. I think I am ready to jump into a run test. It will suck but oh well. November OS is definetly in my sights for this year. I have no official plans this fall.

We are going camping next week. I am planning on running everyday. A 3 mile loop that is one of my favorites. Can't wait!

Right now I am just planning on moving every day with intensity. I walk every morning with EEvee. Several miles. Then I do my stuff. Today I am running to the pool then swimming. I am feeling strong!

Let me know what you think. I just want to continue to slowly improve general over all fitness to lauch for the OS.

Hope you are enjoying the beauty that surrounds you.

Jacklyn

ps- ripped a big hole in my lava pants. Just ordered a new pair from xterra. The team discount is no joke. $250 down to $98.00. THat pays for 2 months of EN membership! Dang. Thank you.

8/16/19- Went for THursday long run yesterday. That was a HARD run. Legs were pretty heavy from spin class the night before. Went 4 miles. It was an exercise in mental toughness. The best part is that this morning my achilles is fine. Yesterday was the longest run in over a year. My body is stiff and achy. Definetly feel like i've put in some good work this week. Was going to ride. I think yoga and swimming maybe a better choice.

• Options

I’m so happy to hear about your Achilles. Interesting to note that whole week I have a taste of been like an irritation over your Achilles but taking care of your body in one way has positive ramifications for the rest of what really matters to you.

Let’s file this one away is a good lesson learned with regards to what you need to do in the future to make sure your body remains healthy.

In my mind I think the next best plan for you was working off the run durability one. I don’t think you necessarily need to do a run test per se, but I like the idea of saying you follow under ability, which could include time with the puppy, preparation for the house season. That will be two blocks of run durability away...numbers 1 & 2.

Let me know if you want me to load it up or you are all set.

~ Coach P

ps 🌋 👖!!!! 😂

• Options
    edited August 25, 2019 12:02AM

Happy almost school time. NOT!

We went camping to the Oregon coast this week. My hope all summer was to do a 6 mile out and back along the ocean. So I launched Thursday evening. Heading out I average a steady 11:30/mile. Coming back I was running into a fierce head wind. Big gusts and cold. Return was 13:00/mile. HR was steady at 138. Was able to chug along and enjoy my run. Had no issue during or after. Had the crap scared out of me by a flock of Quail. Beautiful eveing. I was so happy to be out there. Legs definely felt the work the next day but no achilles discomfort at all. ONWARD!!!

I would greatly enjoy if you would up load the run durability. Thank you. Now onto some good #work. Can you please start it the first week of school, September 1st -ish. I am going to need something to do anyhow. (Sad mom face).

Eevee aka Princess Piddel pot. Is a riot. I have belly laughed so much this week. Watching her explore the beach and ALL it has to offer. This morning we were out on the beach to watch the sun rise and discovered a mermaid purse. I have always wanted to find one. Turned out to be from a BIG RAY. I was absolutely dumb struck when I saw it. Myah and Mark has no idea why I was so excited until I turned it over and explained. I got gold stars from Myah. She is absolutely mesmerized. I still can't believe we found one.

TTFN,

Jacklyn

• Options

Hey.

Well check in post rear end MVA. I am shocked how sore my back is. Especially between the shoulder blades. It burns so much. Heat helps some. HAve seen the chiro and massage x2 this week. THey are taking great care of us. Mentally, I am a mess. Obviously our insurance totaled my old Tundra. Now I have a new Tundra. Went and got her yesterday. I am VERY angry that a drunk driver tried to kill my family. Found out that there were a dozen empty hard liquor bottles on the floor of his truck. I don't think he was saving them to recycle.

I think the only thing that's going to get my head on straight is to get moving. Please load up the Run Durability plan.

Have a great weekend.

Jacklyn

• Options

Those pictures were so hard to look at! I’m glad to hear that you are on the mend and that you are paying a lot of attention to your body. Accidents are just super scary like that.

I have gone ahead and loaded the run through build a program into your account starting as of Monday. That should give you some baseline structure but feel free to message me here and let me know what is/isn’t feasible for you. I’m really hopeful we can continue your good progress!

• Options

I adore you!

I know that you hear it ALL the time but I have seniority! LOL. I am on the mend. Thanks to my tens unit my right hip has calmed down. THe only thing that seems to be holding on is this hot spot between my shoulder blades. ROM doesn't effect it. But touch it and it's pure lightening into the top of my head and left shoulder. Swam today. ~1500 yards. Did 5x25' speed. No issues. Pull was strong and straight. DId not flare up or calm the hot spot at all. Planning on swimming every morning this week plus what you have on deck. Nothing aggressive. Just feels good on my back. #swimcamp

The pictures didn't do the damage justice either. I am still very angry. But it settling into a slow, molten boil. Not a thirst for blood anymore. I guess time and distance have a way of soothing the savage beast. I haven't cried yet. That should cool the lava. I will say that my new truck is pretty sexy. I have had multiple guys walk up to me in parking lots to talk "truck".

Myah started school this week. She's a FRESHMAN! Seriously. When you met her she was 7. She has a boy-friend too. They are so cute together. IF I said "boo" to him I think he would mess his pants. He treats her like a princess. Opens doors for her. Carries her books. It's adorable. He got to school yesterday 40 minutes early and waited for her. Just so he could walk her to her first class. I hope that sweat innocence never changes.

I will let you know if I need to change anything. I still have my sights on the NOS.

~Jacklyn

• Options
    edited October 18, 2019 2:59AM

Good Morning!

Recoverd from Kona yet? Didn't get to watch it his year. We were at the coast for Myah BIrthday.

Things are going ok. Myah turnbed 15 yesterday and got her drivers permit today. She has talked Mark into going "driving" 3 times today. Love it. Started running with the puppy last week. Ya. That's going to take some work. THe longer we go the faster she wants to run. She will pull me at a 9 min pace if I let her. It's alot of fun running with her. She's very protective but not aggressive. I love her JOY when we run. She really likes fartleks and hills.

So for Myah 15the birthday i did a birthday challenge. swim 1500 yards, bike 15 miles, run 1.5 miles. Couldn't remember the exact rules but i think I was close. It was fun. Myah thought it was cool.

Training has been ok. left shoulder is ouchy. I had a aggressive patient that jerked me around a little. Icing and NSAIDS . No damage. Swim doesn't bother it. Neither does bike.

I know I haven't submitted a 2020 race plan. I am still wary because of my achilles. No issues so far. I would like to jump into the NOS then swim camp then .....? I think after that I will be willing to put plans on paper. The biggest question is bike vs run focus OS?I need just as much work on each but feel the run is more critical. The run has always been my weakest part. The bike my strongest. I have enjoyed the Run durability set. I have had no issue with the volume yet.

Thank you. Have a great week.

~Jacklyn 😎

PS- 10/17/19 Just got back from a 5.5mile run int he rain and wind. It was FANTASTIC! HR high 150's but steady. I love my new GArmin Fenix 6. Got back and it told me my training was" ineffective." It also said my vDOT was 41. 😜 I ran into my ortho. He was thrilled to see me out running. He stated that i had great form.

I haven't skimped on any of the run drills. I have been doing the hills and tempo. No issue. I think it's time for a slow steady run build.

• Options

I would agree with a slow steady run build. That said, the accident plan isn’t completely slow or study. I think you’re sort of in the gray area between the all season and the run durability program so I would pick the off-season, I would go run focused, and I would do the level one or level two rooms for now. You may also want to take a look at the balance down season program as another option that has more cross training listed and just running. Our goal is to keep you healthy overall and that is more important then fitness this early in the season. I would agree with a slow steady run build. That said, outseason plan is and completely slow or steady.

I think you’re sort of in the gray area between the all season and a run durability program so I would pick the all season, I would go run focused, and I would do the level one or level two run for now.

You may also want to take a look at the balance out season program as another option that has more crosstraining listed than just running. Our goal is to keep you healthy overall and that is more important than fitness this for early in the season

• Options

Wow. Didn't think I'd hear from you this early. Thank you.

I went looking for the plans you mention and couldn't find them. When you mention "off-season" do you mean out season?

I was thinking about a plan that has more balance. Like the older style plans betweent he bike/run. I need to keep swimming weekly. I want to do weights twice a week. One day power lifting and the other core, stretching and mobility work. I haven't seen an OS in 2 years. I have NO IDEA what the new sparkly plan looks like. I am pretty adept at hacking the plan where needed.

I am Very excited to start the NOS. Cuz Ralph is thinking about being a captain. I hope he does it! I want to play with the other kids sooooooo bad. Seriously. YOU ARE MY COACH. I am getting the picture that you are gently hinting at the JOS.

My #1 goal is to build a more durable, stronger machine. Which has been a problem for me. I am tired of taping on the door. I want to WORK! I like the thought of the balanced outseason plan. I am assuming the balanced plan will lay a base to launch for the JOS? Most of the events I am looking at are July and later. Possibly a HIM in Sepember.

So "All season Run focused Level 1" . I will be adding in weights, spin class and a swim weekly. Daily doubles here I come. YIPPEE.😍

YOur Kona race report was sexy. Tough day. Glad it worked out and congrats on #10.

~JAcklyn

• Options
    edited October 29, 2019 3:53PM

YIPPEEE! HOLD MY BEER!

I am totally excited to see CDA is back for 2021. Right on schedule. It's a year and a half away. Yep. CLimbing. Lots and lots of climbing. Don't care! Let's do this. Marks rebuilding my bike right now into a climbing machine. New bottom bracket, rear pulleys, new rims. ..... I have wore through the bar tape!

GOAL: 2021 COuer DE Lane ID.

Please see the Previous post. Just submitted my race plan for next year. We are planning a family vacation to COeur d'lene next June. Then over to Glacier. Just found out there is a Half Mary The day we were going to leave in Glacier! So what's one more day. 😎

Yesterday MArk and I went and started back into the weight room. VERY gently. Even with light weight I am feeling it today. BReaking back in is going to take awhile. Starting with Squat, bench and dead lift. I will add more DB work as I break in. Once a week is plenty for now.

Finally fond the plans in Final Surge you were referencing. Still not usre what to do. With my planned season next year I am ASSUMING it's the JOS for me. So I think the Balanced plan Phase 1-3 will probably be my choice. Still trying to appease my ego and not jump for the NOS.

Thanks bunches!

#CDA2021

• Options

Happy Halloween! What are the girls dressing up like? MYahhas OUT GROWN dressing up. Not nice. MArk and I are dressing up for spin class as Tweedle dee and Tweedle dumb. We even have propeller beenies!!!

Picked Run Durability Balanced 2 and 3 to end just before the JOS starts. Not sure about swim camp. DId add in a test week protocol for this week because I haven't tested in FORever.

Don't eat too much candie. You'll just have to run more.

Have a great day. Pleasee see the prior post. Thank you.