Home Announcements 🎙
Options

2020 Ironman Triclub Competition - New Decade, New Triclub Benefits

If you are not familiar with the TriClub Competition, it’s a way for us to compete as a Team by scoring participation points in Ironman® events. If you want to learn more about the program, please go here.

The Global Rankings points system provides TriClubs a way to globally measure their race performance against other TriClubs. Points are calculated using IRONMAN’s AGR system. Anytime members race at an IRONMAN, IRONMAN 70.3 or 5150 race, they generate points for their TriClub. Global rankings are awarded at the end of the calendar year by division. The top clubs in each division will receive prizes and bragging rights!

I strongly suggest you review the program [here] upon signing up or if you have been signed up for awhile, as things change.

Carrying on in the same fashion as the 2019 season, as your Race Director I will be doing less “managing” the Team, and more "directing" -- I will be posting monthly what our overall ranking is and but you can see the standings anytime here.

Your Actions:

• Already affiliated with Team Endurance Nation? I would go [here] to update your account. I went in and signed in and it told me I did not have an account, which I have had for years, so I had to recreate and account, but once in there it had all my details and the that I was affiliated with Team EN.
  • Already have an account with Ironman® But need to change your club affiliation? Send an email directly to Rachel.Spellman@ironman.com and ask that you be affiliated with EN.

As mentioned above, I will be posted monthly on our standings in the ranks. If it’s easier, click the “Star” at the top to receive email notifications.

Thanks Team!

Brenda

Comments

• Options

As things move forward and I receive emails from Ironman about the Triclub I will be posting the updates in here.

Below is the latest email I received from Ironman.

As a TriClub leader, you are a strong part of the system that binds the IRONMAN community together. As we forge into new territories, I want to ensure our TriClub leaders have the resources to help lead athletes through this unforeseen journey. We want to help keep your club connected, engaged, competing and celebrating!

On Wednesday, we announced the newest addition to our portfolio, the IRONMAN Virtual Club and the IRONMAN Virtual Racing Series. Now is your club’s chance to train and compete from anywhere! Celebrate your athlete’s achievements with a global community of fellow athletes all while earning points to be used towards valuable rewards.

WATCH THE ANNOUCEMENT >

Our first ever IRONMAN Virtual Racing Series race, IRONMAN VR1 will take place this weekend! Run 5 km, bike 90 km, and run 21 km between 6 pm GMT on Friday, April 3 and 11:59 pm GMT on April 5. If your club members missed the registration window, IRONMAN VR2, will take place the following weekend.

Challenges are on-going and will be added on a weekly basis! Upcoming Challenges include:

• Matt Dixon Challenge 1: 90 km Ride Booster
    • Mark Allen Challenge 1: Workweek Immune Booster
    • Roka Challenge 1: Reset Swim Set

Share your own VR pics and use #AnywhereIsPossible to potentially be featured on the IRONMAN global Facebook page!

• Options

Usually a do an update monthly on our standings, who raced etc.. but due to COVID there is nothing to report, so I am going to put this link here that you can click on that will bring you to the latest updates on the races.

Until we race again.