Home Announcements 🎙
Options

PM Is Wonky

FYI.

The PM is wonky. Can you access behind-the scenes my PM with Robin Cline? It's a good example of what happens with replies.

1. I started the converation, and Robin could only see the first line of the question I sent. She had to read the rest in the email notification.

2. Her reply came back with the first part all super-imposed over my text. Unreadable. That has happened to me with PM replies I've gotten over the last few days. It was fine before that.

Anyone else having trouble with the same?

Comments

• Options

Yep, I'm having the exact same issue.

• Options

what browser are you guys using?  I'm using Firefox, and haven't had any probs with PM.

OTOH, my menu dropdowns were wonky for a while, but haven't noticed that in a bit.

Mike

• Options
    I was just sending back/forth with Leigh, and the email shows the whole reply but the window in 4.0 shows only the first few sentences. I'm using IE7.
  • Options

I'm using Firefox. I'll showed it to Keith last night, but he really didn't have time to focus. I'll ask him again. I think I have the latest versio of Firefox

• Options

Linda -

I went behind the scenes and see what you are talking about. Seems as though if the message is bigger than the profile pic, there are isssue. Must be a "Coach Rich Says We Must Use Bulletpoints" setting. imageimage

P