Home Announcements 🎙
Options

Checklist for race week...where are they?

RnP,

After listening to the podcast for week 19 HIM training (which was last week) Patrick mentioned printing off the checklists for race week in the train map.  I tried to find them but when I click on race week, I get a whole page of what  looks like Latin!!  No checklist.  Help!

Comments

• Options
    I have an Excel list for race day that was modified off of some (really detail oriented person). Let me know your e-mail address and I'll shoot it to you tonight after work. Ready for Liberty? I decided to skip it this year, so I'm going to be up at the cabin. I'll be rooting for you and David! Have a great race.
  • Options
    I have a list too- but I'm pretty sure it's the same one Bill is talking about. You can also create your own "custom" list from this site:
    http://triathlon.racechecklist.com/
  • Options

Bill- thanks that would be great!  I will pm with my email.  Oh...yep, ready for Liberty!  This will be my fourth time racing this course....3 oly, first time half.  I have trained a bunch on it as well, pretty much know the course backward, forwards, up and down, inside and outside.  But, first using power and trying to practice steady on the hills has proved rather challenging for me.  Just really want to run well...so, ride steady (with nose on computer) and have a good run.  Those are my goals.

Nemo- not even sure if I need a checklist, but better to be prepared and not forget something.  Thanks!

• Options
    Posted By Bill McKinney on 09 Jun 2010 07:27 AM

I have an Excel list for race day that was modified off of some (really detail oriented person). Let me know your e-mail address and I'll shoot it to you tonight after work. Ready for Liberty? I decided to skip it this year, so I'm going to be up at the cabin. I'll be rooting for you and David! Have a great race.

Bill- I pmd u, but not sure it worked.  the pm tabs are kind of messed up.  lemme know if u did not get it.  thanks