Home Announcements 🎙
Options

Problems with Search

Rarely, if ever, can I get search to work here. Get this message for months now--"An error has occurred.

Error: Forums is currently unavailable." Does search work for you? I can go into 3.0 and have no problems. I'm trying to find the discount code to order kit stuff!

Comments

• Options
    Thanks for pointing that out Linda. I got that error too! I will have a look... BUT good news for you, if you type your search term in the box in the upper right on the homepage (or most pages) it will give you results from content, forums and wiki. That should get you what you want. Let me know if you cant find what you are looking for.
  • Options

OK, now I'm having an anxiety attack!  That box, which does work, I see only on the dashboard page. All my other pages, like the one I'm typing on, does not have it, and the search link sends me to the section that never works. Something weird on my end?

• Options
    Hey Linda - I think almost all the pages have that search EXCEPT the forum pages. I know thats not ideal but we had some tech issues turn this page over to the new look. If there are pages that we missed just let me know and Ill get them corrected.
  • Options

Ahhh, OK. Got it.