Home Community Forum 🏠
Options

Wednesday again (Dec 9) What's the scale say?

Here's the link to the spreadsheet:

http://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?...&hl=en

I'm at 220 no movement for me.  One too many birthday bashes and I was not that disciplined but it could have been worse.  Two weeks to focus before Christmas.  Oh yes I almsot forgot about the two Christmas parties for work this Friday and Saturday. 

Gordon

Comments

• Options
    The holidays are brutal for me, bad-eating-wise...

At least I'm maintaining for now too...I'll be jumping on the calorie-reduction wagon come January.
  • Options
    I''m on track with 0.6 loss this week, but it will be tough to continue the trend with two christmas parties for me this week as well.
  • Options

Up to 127. That's my super-duper tip-top highest. As Keith Wick said in another post, "You can always be reborn." Shooting for a rebirth in my food choices this week.

• Options

The scale is stupid......I hate it.....

• Options

Steady progress, down 0.8 this week and 2.0 from the start. 20% of the way to the goal.

• Options
    Down from last week's gorging, but still up a pound from the start. Ugh!
  • Options

I forgot to weigh in this morning- maybe that was a Freudean slip on my own part as I'm sure vacation added several lbs!  Thanks for keeping this challenge going and keeping us all honest.  I need to get back on the wagon- I like that "rebirth" idea!

• Options
    Up .4. Um, I have to stop eating chocolate. And chips from the Berghoff.
  • Options

back on track. down 1 but still up 1 from turkey day...

• Options
    Posted By Sheryl Woodworth on 09 Dec 2009 08:31 AM

The scale is stupid......I hate it.....

• Options

200 even prior to run.

196 after run.

I posted the 200.  Still a proud clydesdale. 

Dave

• Options

Down 2 - a surprise, but I am feeling it. Big time lack of energy and bonked on the bike today! I have to get the timing of what and when I eat down. This is hard work and not much fun!

On the plus side 1 beer is all it took last night. Can you say "cheap date"?

• Options

I was making fun of myself in another thread that I had gorged on Godiva chocolates Monday and then yesterday I had something that made me sick and I went to bed without dinner so they should be balanced out. Got on the scale and am down another 1.8 lbs! Now on the one hand I am thrilled that I weigh under 130, haven't seen this since my marathon days 15 years ago. On the other hand, I have not been trying to lose any more since my goal was 130 and I was 129.4 last week.

So now I am thinking.... travel to a foreign country. Food poisoning, or so I thought, from eggs. Stomach has been off intermittently since then. If I continue to drop, I may need to look into this. Already hearing stories from friends about overseas travel, not recognizing illness and many months and lost lbs later learning the bad news.

...then again, a tapeworm can get you really skinny....(kidding)

• Options
    Still stuck at 109.5 but, after everything I have eaten, I'm happy. If I can just maintain through the holidays I'll worry about losing again come January 1.
  • Options

I'm going to be a clydesdale soon if I don't cut it out.

Vince

• Options

189 and back on track.  This new job is helping since I haven't had time to eat all week.