Home Announcements 🎙
Options

Should I buy the training plan if I plan on being a member the rest of the year?

I purchased an Out Season plan several months ago, then joined EN and the price of the plan was prorated into a discount for several months.  I'm in the Nov. OS and will be doing IMLP this summer.  Should I purchase a plan, or does the membership price each month cover that instead?  I'm curious to see the entire thing now, though, and would pay up front to do so.  If I buy a plan now, will the price be prorated against the monthly membership as it was for the OS plans?

Comments

• Options
    Keith as far as I know the plan is included in your monthly membership so no need to buy a plan.
  • Options

Keith... Unless of course you want to just donate more needed $$$'s to R&P.  I'm sure they would put it to good use at their nearest Starbucks.  I don't think you can see plans yet anyway as they are not all the way done yet finishing them up unless they have been kicking butt lately on them with all else going on.

• Options
    The PDF plans are done (and on sale), we are working on "Team" flavors of these plans in the next few weeks. The only way to see the full plan in its entirety is to buy one, however, as we kind of depend on the money (just a rule). Also drafting a stock season plan deal for everyone to follow along with..

P
  • Options

While we understand the desire to "look ahead" the rest of the plan, the simple fact is that you haven't paid for it yet (saying "you" to mean everyone) and mama didn't raise no fools .

So the compromise will be, when we get the HIM and IM plans into the new new new training plan system dealio we are building now and you actually start to use those plans, we'll publish a .pdf/page/table that will lay out the long bike, long run volumes for each training week and the locations of Race Rehearsals, big training days, etc. So while we understand, and will work with you to let you know that you'll be riding 4hrs on April 15 and doing a race rehearsal on May 15 (making those days up, nobody freak), we're not going to show you the detail of those workouts or of those training weeks/months between now and then. One, because you don't need that detail now and, two, cuz you haven't paid for it .