Home Community Forum 🏠
Options

Time To Say Farewell . . . . For Now.

2»

Comments

• Options

Thanks a bunch everyone!  Between this post, Facebook, my personal e-mail and phone calls I am totally overwhelmed.  It has been an honor to be here with you and I can almost guarantee I will be back. 

And I have to depart with a little EN attitude!  Flash your EN Gangsta Sign proudly!  I will be watching for it!

• Options
    Be well Stark...see you in a bit!
  • Options
    Don't think for an instant that you are done exercising or having me run you into the ground on a regular basis. See you at the pool tomorrow!

tom
  • Options

John,

It's easy to be hard and hard to be smart.  It sounds like what you've done is smart.  I admire you and your decision.   

• Options

John, it is we that should be thanking you!  You have been an inspiration to many!  You posts have been both informative and humourous.   It is very honorable to make the hard decision that you did, but it may be the right one.  Hopefully we will see you grace this site in the future.  Know that if and when you do return, there will be a PARTY in the "Haus"!   

Best Regards to you and your family!

• Options
    Tour de Cali group is going to roll you up. Here's to the rest of your journey! (where's the little beer mug icon?)
  • Options

Awesome picture! See you on FB, my friend!

• Options

Hey John,

You're making the right call, no doubt. This is all just a game. If it's fun, do it. If it's not, don't do it.

We'll see you on the road for ToC!