Home Announcements 🎙

2014 Key Ironman Races for TeamEN....

2»

Comments

• Was there Internet entry to IMMT this past year and if so how fast did it sell out?
  • Yes!!!!!!! 

A group of us from the Metro D Mafia are signing up for IM Moo in 2014... sah-weet! 

• IMWI is just such a great race for EN -- challenging bike course that rewards the smart (you) athlete, excellent timing, centrally located for a ton of EN members makes for great team participation in both the race and the camp, generally affordable lodging and travel, etc.

I dig Wildflower but I also appreciate the ease of getting to St George from Vegas. So I'm considering the Triumvirate of IMCali / SG or WF / Vineman or Racine.

These days I'm firmly, personally, in the camp of cool bike rides/cycling events/camps + short course and half Ironman racing. 

• Looks cool, I was considering either Lake Placid or Mont Tremblant next season. Trying to do events I haven't done and that are within driving distance, both are possible from Cleveland.
  • Hmm...let's see, I dropped my A race this year (IMTX) and a buddy of mine keeps pressuring me to do IMWI each year with him...are those two races too close to consider doing them in the same year?

• Four months between. You'll be fine.

I'm contemplating doing IM Canada, IMMT, and the new IM in North Carolina in July, August, and September 2014. Train once, do three races.
  • Love Steve's idea as someone who will prob only do SC plus one HIM in 2014. Rev3 Quassy was great cuz I got the team mojo with just an Oly
  • I'm considering IMMT for 2014 and am so excited this race is an EN key race...wahoo!! Does anyone know for certain the 140.6 is still happening considering the 70.3 World Champions will be held there a month later?
  • @ Danielle - the 70.3 champs have zero impact on IMMT.  Next year there will be 3 separate events at MT...the regularly scheduled 70.3 open to all, the full monty, and the world champs 70.3.
  • Awesome! That's what I was hoping someone would say image. Thanks for the response!!
  • I'm in For 2014 IMWI. I love that race. Energy, venue, crowd. I'm volunteering this year to ensure my spot for next year.