Home Racing Forum 🏎 140.6 Forums Ironman Louisville
Options

IMLou wko thread, 03-09 June

2»

Comments

• Options

1:27 bike ride at 0.45 IF (no, that not a typo) with two other EN peeps chilling on a local route, then about a half hour of coffee and stories about how cool we are (me, my favorite topic, I could go on for days).  Totally worth it and I'm pretty sure I won't regret missing this Sunday's assigned work come August. 

After that, I had to get my dad on and watch my 4 year old in her dance company's production of Sleeping Beauty.  It was awesome!

• Options
    Day in the books. 2 hr errrr recovery ride. Nice and easy. Wave and smile. Feel good about the week.

@Roy. That is awesome. I would take every day off if my son was 4a again. Heck if he was 16in again. Enjoy every second. As you know it goes way to fast.

Rest well everyone...
  • Options

Either I am bored.. or you all are so entertaining.. Worked all damn day, it's 90 degrees with 1 million percent humidity.. I am so tired.. but still love to read every word of your posts.. Roy, you know you are my favorite, right?? I mean, come on!!! War Damn Eagle.

Anyway.. I am so happy, blessed, and thankful to be able to do the challenging work outs and events I set goals for. I swear.. I think of the Boston peeps daily. They always keep me going. I have NOTHING to complain about.. even the heat!!

By the way.. I have the BEST training partner ever.. Rickie Richey... but Roy, if you lived in LA, (lower alabama) I know it would be a tough decision! 

love and hugs... 

Happy Training!!

kc

kc