Home Racing Forum 🏎 140.6 Forums Ironman Lake Placid
Options

Official IMLake Placid Race Day Thread

The Team EN tracker and all other related links are on the Dashboard. This place is where you can keep the Team updated on what's going on, your observations, etc....it becomes a really cool record for the athletes to review afterwards too!!!  Thanks Team!

Comments

• Options
    Go kick some LP ass, team!!

Will the tracker be able to add non-ENers? I've got other peeps to track too!
  • Options
    I believe if you have a number and a name you can. I would forward a message toward Marc Robards. He is our EN Tracker guy.
  • Options
    Go Go Team EN Lake Placid! Wishing you all good skill!
  • Options
    Good luck everyone, sending speedy thoughts your way!
  • Options
    Looking forward to "watching" everyone today Here's to a great race for all!
  • Options
    No rain and calm waters... The new swim format looked well-managed. Line moved fast...Man, Potts is fast! 23:00 for first lap!

Godspeed EN!!
  • Options
    Will the tracker be able to add non-ENers?

Yes! http://marcrobards.com/entracker/2013/lakeplacid/d

• Options
    Andy Potts and the first 2 pro's were done lap one as the last AG's went into the water. Rolling start looked great to me. Looks like they were even giving a space every 100 swimmers or so. But I gotta believe the pro's won't like that new format having to go thru the AGers the whole second loop..
  • Options
    Just heard John Withrow lap one of the swim.
  • Options
    Woohoo! Go John! I watched the new swim start too- looks pretty reasonable to me given the tightness of that venue.
  • Options
    Couple of fish in the house... Cleve 56 and Teri 57 Wow...
  • Options
    Ahh, the ol' race day IM athlete tracking on their website strikes again... Swim paces getting doubled, transition times getting recorded as overall swim times... Last year my wife thought I must have died somewhere out by the ski jumps because it took some 3.5 hours for my run splits to post after transition. Well, that actually isn't too far from the truth but anywayyyyy.
  • Options
    Peter, I totally agree about IM's timing errors. Since my tracker uses their data, I've see errors on every race I've ever tracked. But to give WTC credit, they usually fix it sooner or later.
  • Options
    Marc, that tracker page of yours is awesome.
  • Options
    Nice!! Teri Cashmore still showing in list of Top 10 OA age group women at Mile 30 on bike on ironman.com!! She was showing in the leader board of the swim too...

Marc, +1 thanks for the Tracker!
  • Options
    I want some of what John, Jim and Robert had for breakfast!
  • Options
    Any word on Jessica Withrow? Not seeing a swim time
  • Options
    Looks like the split updates are lagging...from the IMLP live blog:

"For those following your favorite athlete on the Athlete Tracker. Please be aware that the timers do have the timing data from the athletes it is just taking extra time for that information to be updated up here in the Adirondacks."

FYI, within 10 minutes of the Athlete Tracker updating, it'll be on the EN Tracker.
  • Options
    OMG!! I am looking at the run paces you folks are laying down and I just cannot believe it. At IMMT I am hoping and praying for 10 min/mile. You folks are awesome!
  • Options
    Teri is awesome-erased a 4 minute deficit between miles 16 and 21, then just brought it home!
  • Options
    Kori was being tracked down for 6th but the girl chasing just added 2 min/mile to a run split. Kori has a 1 minute lead with 5 to go. Hopefully she hangs on!
  • Options

Terri ripped up the last couple of miles.  She was deep in the pain cave on the last mile when she passed me headed to the finish.  Absolutely killed it!

• Options
    Teri Amazing AG win congrats!
  • Options

Kori was ripping it up too.  She was the next EN'r behind me and I was hoping my pace was fast enough to hold her off.  She was awesome!

• Options
    Just saw another EN cross--Nicole Delaney--congrats!
  • Options
    WOW! Some incredible and impressive times! John Withrow has got to be thrilled with 3rd in AG, but has anyone heard anything about Jess?
  • Options
    hypothermia but I hear she's fine now
  • Options
    Thanks Robert!
  • Options
    Didn't make on the boards yesterday but was tracking, congrats to everyone! Can't believe how many people we had out at this race.
  • Options
    Does anyone else have some nasty nasal drainage post race? I think a got my share of Lake placid up my nose during one of the dunks during the swim.