Home Announcements 🎙

WINNERS ANNOUNCED: Guaranteed Slot Lottery, Ironman Lake Placid 2015

2»

Comments

• I haven't seen an email....has anyone else?
  • I have not rec'd anything.

PS - what is an "AWA" - ?

• Posted By Teri Cashmore on 21 Jul 2014 02:47 PM

As an AWA I received an email today from ironman for an early entry for Lake Placid. I'll use that so you can let someone else from EN use one of the guaranteed slots. I didn't even think about it before today.

Teri!

Thanks!

To our other winners:

Does anyone else have a slot they won't be able to use? Let me know ASAP so I can put your and Teri's slots out to the team before this opportunity passes. Thanks!

• @Kay and Maria: I've asked Brenda to check on this for us, thanks.
  • AWA - All world athlete. WTC started it lasted year. You earn points based on how you place in you AG. You receive different perks based on how you place at the end of the year.
  • I sent out an email to you all last week:

Hi Folks, I received an email from my contact at IRONMAN.com with regards to the early registration for IMLP 2015.

You should be receiving an email from IRONMAN on July 21. You have until the 26th to complete your registration. If you do not receive an email for early entry on July 21, please email Stacie Call at the address below, so she can figure out what the issue is and send you another link. Make sure you check your spam folder before contacting her.

stacie.call@ironman.com
  • Officially signed up this morning and nearly threw up before pushing "complete". Woo-Hoo!! Woo-Hoo!! Woo-Hoo!!