John Schneider Micro Thread

2»

Comments

• Options

Hi Coach:

I have one question from the above

• On 2/10/2020 Load the Bike Focus Block, 2019 (6wks) to end on 3/22/2020
    • On 3/9/2020 Load the EN Full Run Focused to end on 5/31/2020

The Bike Focus Block is 6 says is ends on 3/22/2020 but the next line says start on 3/9/2020, I don't think you want me to double up do you :)

Thanks a bunch, John Schneider

• Options

Sorry one more question as I was looking through the outseason, weeks 11 throug 13 show run days of 7 but Monday is a Rest Day, I'm guessing if it is a run day this is probably a 30:00 run on Monday's?

• Options

@John Schneider thanks for the questions!!

yes you’ll only do 4 weeks of the bike focus block (load it and delete final 2 weeks).

goal is 7 days so an easy Monday is best but you could, if required, add a 7th run as a second run on another day to have that Monday of no running. Either way let’s rack up those easy runs!!!

~ Coach P

• Options

@John Schneider - Just following up on your monthly feedback for us. Thanks for doing it! 

Here's what you said: 

• Rankings are as follows:
    • Swim Fitness vs Last Month: 3
    • Bike Fitness vs Last Month: 2
    • Run Fitness vs Last Month: 3
    • Body Comp vs Last Month: 3

Next month's focus: Running

Looks like things are rolling along for you...which is great. Remember, if you can really start to make things hurt if you aren't careful overtime. Even getting dehydrated in a single workout can sit back the next day if you're not careful. For those longer run/really hot days, with yourself before and after the session. That way you'll know just how much weight you've lost which equals the amount of fluid you need to replace.

Keep up the good work!

~ Coach P