Home Announcements 🎙
Options

Training Plan Problem Thread

2»

Comments

• Options
    @John Katsoudas , I frequently have errors with the loading of the page. Sometimes just refreshing the webpage fixes it.

Other times, I have to click "pick a different plan" (or whatever that link is called "move/change plan"), and then choose my plan again & it loads correctly.

Did you try shutting down your computer & rebooting too?

I wouldn't be surprised if you already tried all these but just in case....
  • Options
    @Larry Peters thanks for the suggestions.  I had tried some of them, but not all of them.  I've now rebooted, cleared my cookies and cache, logged out of the website and back in, changed my training plan to a different block and back, and am still experiencing the same problems.  At face value, it seems like a few workouts have been deleted or corrupted (for example, the power portion of the week 8 Tuesday bike test is missing) and that's throwing the spacing/alignment off for all the other workouts.

• Options
    @Chris Oubre  - yes Test or Long Run...your choice but not both!

@john katsoudas - thanks for catching that. Some how when I updated the Bike TSS/IF for all the Half plans I messed up the first 8 weeks of the plans. Should be all set now!
  • Options
    @Coach Patrick thank you!  Looks good now.

• Options
    Full plan bike focused plan has inconsistent tss numbers for the Wednesday bike workout 

Wednesday
    75 min 
    Bike: Threshold
    Same for All Ability Levels [TSS: 82, IF: 0.81]:
    • Level 1, 2 & 3:TSS 68; IF 0.82
    • MS1: 3 x 6' (4') @ Zone 4. 
    • MS2: Remainder of session @ Zone 2
  • Options
    edited May 24, 2018 1:08AM

Can someone clarify how I run tomorrow's WO? The description lists it as a 'progressive' run but the breakdown at the top starts at z3, then goes to TRP, then z2, while below it says to start at z2 and build to z3. Not sure what I'm supposed to do.   This is in Week 16 of the 2018 EN_Half Bike Focused 20 week plan.

Thank you!

• Options
    @John Katsoudas  My best guess is that it should look like this:

I think there is a mistake in that plan.
  • Options
    Minor typo in 2018 EN*HALF Bike Focused WK12:

• Options
    Thanks @Gary Lewis , that makes sense.

Yikes, a 445' run would be, um... interesting to try.
  • Options
    Good catch @John Katsoudas one of these days I'll write the plans RIGHT the first time!!! :lol: