Home Announcements 🎙

2019 Triclub Competition Update and Admin Thread

2»

Comments

• Congratulations to our team mates who raced 70.3 Boulder last weekend.

• I heard it was hot! Altitude heat and hills... good job finishing this beast!

• Congratulations to everyone who raced this past weekend.

• Congratulations to all who raced this weekend.

• Another month, more races and epic performances. Here is how we stand. The most glaring difference is that we have been moved from Division 1 to Division 2, so who we are competing against is now different. I am not sure why we were moved. Still trying to find out from Ironman. Regardless we are performing well.

Not sure you are repping EN, go to page 1 and scroll to the top for instructions.

• Got word back from Ironman about our Triclub Division placement change.

Divisions are updated quarterly based on athletes racing so while Endurance Nation has 797 athletes affiliated with the club in our system – only 133 have raced this year, so far. That is why the club is now Division II instead of Division I.

• Congratulations to everyone who raced this past weekend. Here are the points we racked up

• be sure to add 70.3 Worlds. I think there were two of us

• @Patricia Rosen at the time I added the info above it was not available. There are races this weekend and I will be updating after those, so I am sure it will be up by then.

• @Brenda Ross , you are awesome! There may have been more of us but I only saw one other name...

BTW, I hope you are healing up with that collarbone injury! You need to be 100% for the holiday run challenge!

• Sorry for the delay in posting the results but the website seemed to be down.

And here is how we stand at present in the overall competition.

2nd at IMMD and 1st at IMChattanooga

• Congratulations to everyone who raced this past weekend. Here are the triclub results

• Only a couple more races left and the Triathlon Season, at least is North America will be ending. Here are the latest results from the most recent races

As for our standings in the Triclub Competition, we are holding steady with 3rd overall in our Division. We just have less people racing triathlons than previous years and more people doing some epic shit. Still a win in our books.

• Race results from this past weekend.

• What a great year of racing for the team. We started out in Div 1 and then was moved to Div 2 as it is based on how many of our members were racing and by the end of the year we moved to Div 1 again.

As it stands at the moment we are 4th in our Division. I think that with a fair amount of our members moving onto to Epic event that are not Ironman we did a really great job of staying at the top of the podium. When I get the final results I will post here.

Thank you to all that represented Team Endurance Nation at the Ironman races this year. I hope that you are enjoying a bit of downtime before you ramp up for the next season. Here is to an amazing 2020 race season.

• Our final standings for the 2019 Triclub Competition had us come 5th. Congratulations to all that helped us get there.