Homeβ€Ί Announcements πŸŽ™
Options

ChampSys Store Master Thread [Last Minute Team Gear & Casual EN Stuff]

edited December 19, 2019 1:58PM in Announcements πŸŽ™

Kids! Excited to roll out a new gear option for you all. ChampSys is a great option for us to fulfill your last-minute, mid-season, I-missed-the-annual-super-high-quality-gear-order. Gear options include Tri Kit, Cycling Kit, Running Gear, Run Shorts, Long Sleeve Shirts, Wind breaker jackets and even socks.

Please read the stuff below.

Here's How It Works

Every Champ-Sys order for the TEAM has a 10 piece minimum. A piece can be anything listed in the store...down to a pair of socks. So we can run orders frequently.

The store is open for set periods; we will start out on a 30-Day cycle right now, through March 29th 2019. When the store closes, the order is placed and then it's anywhere from a 4- to 6-week turn around depending on what you've ordered and how busy the production situation is.

When you order, you can choose to be a part of the group buy (ships to RI and I ship it out, billing you my cost after delivery)..This will be cheaper but could add another 7 to 10 days to your order. In a rush? You can pay $30 at check out to get it sent direct to you from the Champ-Sys factory overseas.

How You Order

Option 1: When you go to the store, you'll see a sheet of gear images in the center of the page. These are all the items we have actual proofs for and can be made. So you can click on the image to see run gear, Chose the type of gear you want From the first pop up, then you will be shown the proof / example. Choose the one you want by entering the quantity you want in the right sizing box and add to your cart. Simple.

Ordering a cycling jersey? You can choose from casual to race level gear in EN colors...your call.

Like any EN gear order, please be sure to review the sizing details before you order as you get what you get.

Option 2: You can click through ALL the gear options in the left side bar. If you choose an item that does not have a proof yet, it will be sent to EN for approval first so you don't get some random thing. If you don't like it we can always cancel that. This is if you want Men's Capri Running Lycra, for example...in EN colors. I am assuming this will be a non-issue for most! 🀣

Here is the link to the ChampSys store:

Here is a link to all the sizing charts by sport:

Here is the EN Store Page, since I am giving you all the links...

FAQ

But, I just bought some amazeballs cycling kit..what's this?

Yes, we have Castelli as our preferred Cycling and Tri Race Kit vendor, but we can only feasibly do one order a year given the cost, required minimums and turn around time. ChampSys lets folks order stuff in May, for example, rather than waiting until November to order for the next season.

What do you mean by different "types" of cycling jerseys?

You actually read what I wrote ^above^? Mind. Blown. 🀣 Not everyone wants skin tight cycling jerseys that accentuate their 16pack abs. Now you can order the gear that fits your budget and your comfort zone.

I ignoredΒ the sizing chart and ordered a monkey ton of stuff that won't fit me. What do I do?

Your best best is to reach to to the Team and see if someone can take if off your hands using the forums or GroupMe. If you are genuinely concerned about sizing, then maybe wait for a few folks to get their kit first to see their feedback?

How Often will the Store Open?

As of March 2019, our plan is to run the store every month and we'll see what the minimums look like.

Need Help With An Order?

Check your order reciept for contact information. If you can't get an answer In a few days, then feel free to email us as well.

Β«1

Comments